well guys heres the first marston i have kept,sporting all the usual features ,tailgate hoses ect,along with a set of tims trellie's

also a now optional extra on the trailers i do,a fully working roll over sheet,took some figureing out to get it right but works exactlly like a real one with clips to hold it in place,just wind the handle to take it back

post-46-132638517298_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638517302_thumb.jpg

yeah running on the tims wheels paul,

as for toytrac ,i doubt it mate,unless i can get a few premade,i don't have time ,i only get a hour or 2 in the eves and weekends to do them

How do you think I feel mate, I work 55-60hrs a week,this time of year (running up to Spalding) my family feel very much neglected,and my dining room looks like a workshop with two pasteing tables up covered in finished and half finished models ::) ::)::)

The following smillie resembles my wife's face >:( >:(::) ::)and then mine 8) 8) ;D ;D

:D :D :D - my wife's face is similar to yours PDC... but they don't have a smiley that looks like a bulgog chewing a wasp  ;) - How come I have a little more time in my shop than you lads but I never come out with anything worthwhile at the end of it  ???::)

Apart from 50 *** ends  ;D

How do you think I feel mate, I work 55-60hrs a week,this time of year (running up to Spalding) my family feel very much neglected,and my dining room looks like a workshop with two pasteing tables up covered in finished and half finished models ::) ::)::)

The following smillie resembles my wife's face >:( >:(::) ::)and then mine 8) 8) ;D ;D

i can imagine paul,would love to see if they sold at toytrac,might try and get a few done see what happens,but one thing for sure if i tried to do it in the dining room i might loose some important parts of my anatomy

Brilliant Sean .... as uaual - that sheet must have been a nightmare to work out  :o

it was mark,wanted to get it working with out being to big/obtrusive on the model,might try the next one with a wheel insted of the handel,but it may not be strong enough to turn it back in,which this method is

hi sean, what sort of money will you be looking to charge for one of the mastons as pictured? best trailer convo ive seen in a long time, sheet just finishes it off.

EXCELLENT Sean very very impressed. i would love to own one of them. :P :P :P