1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The Orange Colour is a perfect match and correct as it has took me quite a while to formulate this colour as it is unique to kommunal local colour ,, I have been doing this colour for several years now ,, as the colour appears orange it is not it is a special effects colour and it suffers from metamerics ,,(appears differently in different lights ) ever worse when you use a flash ,,it’s a real shame when WIKING did the John Deere 7430 they got is so wrong and left the wheels orange plastic but they did a better job on the class Arion with the colour ,, any way I hope I have cleared that up ,, I am a paint TEC as a regular job ;) 

The Orange Colour is a perfect match and correct as it has took me quite a while to formulate this colour as it is unique to kommunal local colour ,, I have been doing this colour for several years now ,, as the colour appears orange it is not it is a special effects colour and it suffers from metamerics ,,(appears differently in different lights ) ever worse when you use a flash ,,it’s a real shame when WIKING did the John Deere 7430 they got is so wrong and left the wheels orange plastic but they did a better job on the class Arion with the colour ,, any way I hope I have cleared that up ,, I am a paint TEC as a regular job ;) 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Have you done any Wiking Valtra T paint jobs yet Pete?    They are selling a few more round here now,  especially black ones...…………. some with white wheels, some with matching black wheels...…………………...Also one local farm has just bought their 5th and 6th new shape  Valtra Ts in metallic Green which is a very nice colour:)

Out of interest, how much would you charge to paint one Pete?

The machine below has been bought by a big farm which runs Fendt, JD and MF...……………..they were impressed by the demo Valtra machine apparently.

P1070066.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

looks amazing :) looking forwards to collecting it at Wincanton :)

Yes Brian it had turned out very well , I was worried the red wheels would look weird but with painting the roof blue it looks really good , 

see you at wincanton

On 4/4/2018 at 2:38 AM, convo said:

I do boring stuff some times 

7704B530-377E-4711-825E-A017014DC656.jpeg

D0286AA2-72B6-49D2-8F12-BA2B332AB326.jpeg

A8CE42AC-DC1B-4D13-90AB-7E539375702A.jpeg

6A75F07B-481B-4D80-8497-846A00C58E14.jpeg

B1D8E222-9074-4D36-89C2-F5FAB7C7156F.jpeg

Do you mind me asking which wheels you used for this.  I have used some made by Artisan32 on my conversion, but have found the front wheels look a little small 

• 3 months later...

Archived