1/32 Farming Models

Yes I take your point on board but to be fair I think every man and his dog has a iPhone these days and they have a very clever little trick ,,, I know you won’t believe me but it’s like magic,, you can actually turn the screen or phone upside down so you don’t need to stand on your head to see stuff upside down and if you spin your phone round real quick it will also look like the wheels are spinning:) :);) when you buy one from me you can do me some better pictures or by the way the wheel spin freely not glued in place just in case you thought they were ,,, 

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, fred said:

What the point?

You click on the link and all you get is a black rectangle with a tiny white square!

It’s because the forum has had numerous systems updates so unfortunately all the older pics can’t be viewed anymore 

2 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

It’s because the forum has had numerous systems updates so unfortunately all the older pics can’t be viewed anymore 

That’s one of the annoying things about forums, it’s about time someone writes a “patch” to fix it.

4 hours ago, fred said:

That’s one of the annoying things about forums, it’s about time someone writes a “patch” to fix it.

When the Forum software was updated it was necessary to delete some of the older photos, especially those over 5 years old, to save space on the server. If that was not done then it is possible that we might have got to a situation where it was not possible to add new photos due to a lack of server space, just housekeeping really. 

Archived