1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The jcb wheels and tyre set have been measured from the real machine with a flat ribbed tyre these come to you painted and you use the original center caps and the wheels are a direct fit , cot the lugs off the original center caps / glue in place ,,, takes 10 mins so swap over .

I will get the dimensions over the weekend as we are all packed for our Penrith show now 

Aye they look great on the jcb, it was just that they would suit plenty of other models as well. Will be at Penrith to see them for myself. See you there. 

1 hour ago, convo said:

The jcb wheels and tyre set have been measured from the real machine with a flat ribbed tyre these come to you painted and you use the original center caps and the wheels are a direct fit , cot the lugs off the original center caps / glue in place ,,, takes 10 mins so swap over .

I will get the dimensions over the weekend as we are all packed for our Penrith show now 

We’res mark come in to it ?? He can have one if he wants ,,

Well the welly one looks good but the SIKU one is very accurate with all the grill decals on it ,, it was just coincidental that the decals also fit the welly or most did 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Problem solved contact me if you want a pair or look on my Facebook page 1/32 farming models you just need to put the bend in we’re you want really easy seems they made out of brass , I can also paint and supply or I can sell you the model with them on ,, 

CAA288AD-977B-435A-A07B-9CC8BBB1A320.jpeg

1309630F-F773-4177-BF12-1B61B475C05C.jpeg

75B20005-F97A-4EA1-8142-482514BBF365.jpeg

A28744A5-8410-4503-BC2C-0E629D3D1011.jpeg

F711DCB6-66B9-4BD7-92FC-5FF30BB24BF4.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Some nice additions there Pete, Are the sumo weight boxes an upgrade on the previous ones you sold?  And do those forager rails fit onto Claas siku 960s?

the grab rails on a claas jaguar are completely different to the grab rails fitted by john deere 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived