hello

michael6270

hello, i've been on here for awhile now so thought i should introduce myself. im near barnard castle in county durham, uk

I work with and am a big Massey tractor fan. i do genrally collect any 1/32 farm models and do currently have a lot of newholland/fords

Welcome aboard, Michael. Have you seen the forthcoming releases from Universal Hobbies? Plenty of classic Masseys on their way much to you're satisfaction I would have thought. I will be getting pretty well all of them, part of my self employed work is for a tractor/machinery exporter. A lot of the tractors they export are Masseys and so the announcement from UH of the Masseys being released was very welcome news to me :) I hope we see some photos of your work and collection in the future.

Regards, Tris.b

Welcome aboard, Michael. Have you seen the forthcoming releases from Universal Hobbies? Plenty of classic Masseys on their way much to you're satisfaction I would have thought. I will be getting pretty well all of them, part of my self employed work is for a tractor/machinery exporter. A lot of the tractors they export are Masseys and so the announcement from UH of the Masseys being released was very welcome news to me :) I hope we see some photos of your work and collection in the future.

Regards, Tris

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I will try and get a few pictures up of my collection this week sometime for you all to see. and I havent yet seen these masseys that UH are releasing this year Tris

michael,they are,390,690.2620,2640 and 6290,i have a uh catalogue,the pictures are only mock ups at the moment

welcome to the forum.. steer away of those red thingy's ;) You are on the right track with those blue models 8) quite a few of the classic Fords will be released in the coming months as well...

check out the Universal Hobbies 2012, Marge Models 2012 and Britains 2012 topics to see a couple of models you would be interested in, going from your introduction...

Edited by FordTractorCrazy