What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

2 fendt 818s and freeman balers,3 fendt 716 and mf 190 balers,class 816 and 187 baler,mf 6260 and 185 baler,mf 6290 and 185,mf 6270 and class mower,fendt 714 mchale baler wrapper,class 696 welgar 420,mf 6120 lely 8 reel tedder,2 tm 300 jcb,1 530 jcb,1526s jcb,2 526 jcbs and a merlo none was working but lined up in the shed

Guest Fendt pwr

Your a lucky man grim,would be cool to see all that kit if you ever have the camera with you.You know when your going from rakaia to ashburton and just out of rakaia on the right there is a paddock of onions and one of blubs well thats were I work,next door to the huge carrot grower brown who's pack house is down by the rakaia golf club.

oh forgot to add,a nh 5635 adapted for tug duties at the local airport,was going to take a pic,but the security gaurd went nuts for some reason???

You didn't gp holidaying in Greece a few years back did you Sean?!!!! ;)

Saw a JD 7810 on the back of JD coloured Volvo FH12 Globetrotter with combine trailer parked up for the night at J18 of the M4. The Tog Hill dogging area, now I know the 7810 is sexy but. . . . . .... :o

You didn't gp holidaying in Greece a few years back did you Sean?!!!! ;)

Saw a JD 7810 on the back of JD coloured Volvo FH12 Globetrotter with combine trailer parked up for the night at J18 of the M4. The Tog Hill dogging area, now I know the 7810 is sexy but. . . . . .... :o

no  :D :D :D :D :D

really strange though,saw it parked up next to my van ,other side of a fence,thought that it looked differten with all the rubber bumpers and bits on it so i 'll get a pick or 2,didn't even get to turn the camera on and he just went loopy,"you can't do that ,there a security risk,you could be a tereroist",i nearly asked what harm i could do with a nh ,till i thought of mc mad,.little hitler even took my reg down

Good idea for a topic FB.

Not much out working today.

1 JD 3350 4wd working down some ploughed land

1 JD 3350 2wd moving an irrigation drum in a paddock of beans

thought it would be, we all see something i guess most days but dont have a camera with us all the time, or cant stop....so this was the easy way!  :) :) :)

I had a good day of sight seeing today.

A burnt out Claas Targo, MF south on a stepframe near Portbury.

Case MXM140 and a Ursus Mercury on a flatbed, M5 north near Cribbs Causeway

Ford 7740 hedgetrimming near Bradford on Avon

Ford 8360 powerharrowing near Bath

Fendt 818 with JD trailed sprayer spraying winter wheat near Trowbridge right outside our yard.

I saw loads today, had to write them down like a proper spotter!!

In order

John Deere 6400 with loader and Webcox trailer hauling muck between Wells and Shepton Mallet

John Deere 6820 with McConnel hedge trimmer on same road.

MF390 with 880 loader feeding young stock between Shepton Mallet and Lydeford on Fosse.

MF188 with loader on smae road. (it was mint too with canvas cab)

Ford 8360 with TBF Dump trailer in Yeovil

JCB 1115 with Western 12 or 14t grain trailer heading into Yeovil on A37

Carrier 4m spring tine drill on flatbed on same road.

Valmet's hauling an on umbilical near Frome bypass.

JCB 530 - 70 with huge grain buckey on Frome bypass

New Holland TM something with old Slurry Guzzler beside A361 near Beckington.

John Deere 6800 with Kuhn 4f rev plough on Frome bypass

MF3060 with wood chipper working near Rode.

Blue Valmet with Bomford hedgetrimmer near Rode.

Busy old day!!

on my way to college i pass 3 tractor garages every day, all within half a mile of each other, one is a massey ferguson/ kuhn dealership and has more or less every sort of newish to bran new massey available, the other has a range of machinery in stock in cluding some bran new red rock silage trailers which have just arrived as well as being a case dealer and the third garage has every sort of tractor including a couple of agrotrons, new hollands and a lovely mf 6180 to name just a few, its a pleasure to drive to college as well as that the route i take is right on the outskirts of the city and is on the bypass route so i see alot of tractors passing up and down every day such as two tms today with muck spreaders and a Samsung loading shovel

Guest Fendt pwr

I saw loads today, had to write them down like a proper spotter!!

In order

Busy old day!!

Your a machine Deere-est thats some list you've got there. :o

Ford 5000  ;) ;) yippee with a uknown trailer with a grey fergie on the back couldn't tell if it was a te or not as the 5000 was going at such a fast rate , taking it to the scrap yard i expect after breaking down again  :D :D :D

Only joking fergie lovers ;)  :D