What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

i drove  volvo dumpers back in 87-88 when sparks was doing the ilminster by-pass , got a few photos,here somewhere .

I bet he doesn't tell you how he lost that job !!

Saw  TS100 with hedge trimmer and a TS135A (both resting) today

Yesterday saw a Fendt and a Simba Disc Harrow (have never seen a Fendt in real life) Didn't catch the model even though I slowed down but I had traffic behind me and they tend to get a bit restless when a woman driver is going on at 10mph

:D :D :D

So far today a JD 6900 & Kuhn power harrow.

Nice pictures mjb, another look in to the past ;) How did you loose the job then?  :D

some dippy banksman waved me back onto ground that hadn't been compacted ,as the body reached nearly full height ,over it went ,banksman buggered off i got the blame & instant dissmissal  :-\ that was approx 5 weeks after the photo was taken  :( :(

Have noticed the bloke up the road has a NHolland (don't know the model but it looks quite new) parked in his driveway.  This village seems to be full of the blue things. :) :) :)

considering you live smack bang in the middle of dillington estate it's hardly surprising you see a lot of NH around you .

Oh yeah tims tractor is a TSA 135 mum & i don't spect you've given him those photo's yet have you ? & young bellew's tractor is a TM 140 i think you ought to ask them if you can take a few pics of them when they bring them home at dinner time ;)

Glad MJB's Mummy has joined the spotter's post!! ;)

All quiet the last few days as I have been on the motorway. Have been spotting Milk Link wagons instead incase I see a certain other Forum member.

Have seen a 5120 with a apring tine cultivator.

JD 3350 on dung cart.

NH TS115 loading a trailer with dung.

i held myself back from putting his name down as well! :D :D :D

Sorry my time keeping is dreadful :D :D :D

Between me and you, I think MJB's mummy thinks I'm weird for some reason. That or she's playing hard to get :D :D :D;) ;) ;) ;) :-*

some dippy banksman waved me back onto ground that hadn't been compacted ,as the body reached nearly full height ,over it went ,banksman buggered off i got the blame & instant dissmissal  Undecided that was approx 5 weeks after the photo was taken

What an old Basket, you should of said it was him had a full on argument over it, I know I would of  :-\