What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

and then i was to weak to pul the leaver

Don't say another word McM!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Kelston Sparkes are the boys mind Power, got a nice FH16 lowloader and some big old plant. Coes got some stonking wagons too. Pics when you can, theres a good lad!!

Around barnstaple it's just tractors carting dung everywhere, on the outskirts a lot of spreading. That's about all! Having our new Western-Bypass built, pretty impressive, all Kelston Sparkes, Nutall, Coles stuff. Worth a look.

mmm i'll bring me camera then,might get a pic of a mad powerstar holding up the traffic,

Around barnstaple it's just tractors carting dung everywhere, on the outskirts a lot of spreading. That's about all! Having our new Western-Bypass built, pretty impressive, all Kelston Sparkes, Nutall, Coles stuff. Worth a look.

i drove  volvo dumpers back in 87-88 when sparks was doing the ilminster by-pass , got a few photos,here somewhere .

here you go i'm on the left &  the chap called paul holman is on the right ,he was a driver of an hitachi EX130 ,he was recruted to go up to the channell tunnel the following month,made an absolute fortune up there he did , was working for a large earth moving company around the london area last i heard ,  i saw him on a slew while the M25 was being done a while back , he beeped his horn & waved while i was in standing traffic  ::):D :D

Guest Fendt pwr

Another classic picture from the mjb archives.

I like what you've got in at the bottom of your posts,true when you think about.They seemed to get by in years gone by with only 2wd tractors. :)