What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

had a good day yesterday & saw lots & lots  :)

farm 1, mf 35 scrapeing yards & 590 on a keenan diet feeder

farm 2 ,MF 420 4wd scrapeing yards , cat ? loading an econ spreader hauled by an MF 6480

farm 3, MF 8130 & joskin 16000 ltr tanker, MF8150 & buning 14000 ltr tanker, both supplying slurry to a terragator fitted with a 6 mtr shallow tine injector

farm 3 still ,NH td ? scrapeing yards , TSa 135 & quickie loader , TM 155 & west spreader& TSa 135 & west spreader

there was also a new big 84 series massey with the new grill front ploughing in a field too far for me to get to with the camera phone  :(

Saturday the usual contractor was mowing the hedges around the works car park with his MF3070

and today on my travels (aking the missus & folks to York shopping) via the countrylanes, had to make way for a Ford 4610 & loader taking bales to some lovely Highland cattle !

Yesterday a local ploughing match competitior heading back up the Dual Carriageway after practising with his new New Holland TL100-A and Dowdeswell Reversible Plough......

Today:-

New Holland TM with NC Dumper traile being overtaken by a JCB Fastrac 3220 with Ronny Gardiner dumper trailer on the Dual Carriageway......

Case MXM140 (I think) with flat-bed......

The roof of an old Industrial MF from my bus window...... :D

Ford 7810 (immaculate looking) in for an electrical fault but I did snap a rather nice looking Ford 8210 (pictures to come later)...... ;) ;)

John Deere 6020 series tractor with Marshall livestock float......

JD 6820 - Flatbed trailer -24 swede boxes

JD 3050 - Bale trailer

MF 6490 - 14 Tonne Bailey Trailer

Fendt 818 - Bale trailer

Are they slightly smaller than the tatties boxes mate? I think I know what they look like but am not 100% sure...... :-\ :-\ ;)

1 J.D 7810 looking really forlorn in the pouring rain. Another one with two rows of front weights and a Dowdeswell folding power harrow. Probably a 5 metre one. ::)

Saw a happy looking 135 (Fairly well looked after) charging around with a half earth mover tyre yard scraper, an sumfink I haven't seen before,-------calf igloo's, if you know what I mean. They are circular, about two metres across, about five feet tall, have a door in the side with bars to keep the solitary calf in and hoppers on the side to put their feed in. Aint seen anyfink like that before. :o

fastrac with blue trailer crossing M1 on bridge....to far to see numbers!

2 big ol' cases on a farm near Hathersage....actually about 15miles before but i cant remember the villages i went through :D :D

thats it really :( :(

One of John Austins three chopping crew. Deere 7500 chopper, three 6920s' on trailers and an 8520 with front blade on the stack.

Nice.  8)

I think you need to go for a drive with your camrea there tris... His kit is god damn sexy ;D