What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

This little lot just went past my window, all bar the MF and ECE belong to the same contractor....

Brand new JCB 3200 fastrac towing new Stewart 16t silage trailer

Fendt 818 on new Stewart 16t silage trailer

MF 64** on ECE 16t silage trailer

Fendt 716 with Krone twin rotor rake on the back and carrying a Claas Volto tedder on the front linkage

Fendt 9** with Albutt buckrake on the front towing a low  loader with an L200 on

Brand New JD 7500 forager

All came off a cattle farm in the middle of the housing estate I live on, saw them go up there earlier today but can't get to the fields without the owners permission so no pics >:(

Gav Gav Gav, a man of your skill should be helping them.....that way you can get pics :) :) :)

I wouldn't work for that *@$& if he was the last contractor on the planet!!!! He may have new kit but every contractor he's ever worked in partnership with have fallen out with him ::)

I wouldn't work for that *@$& if he was the last contractor on the planet!!!! He may have new kit but every contractor he's ever worked in partnership with have fallen out with him ::)

let you off then..... ;)

Gav Gav Gav, a man with your tools should be reassembling his idle plant :D :D :D

Didn't see the chopper but it would have been an 890 or a 900 chasing a Cougar if it is who I think it is because passing us all day in Westbury were -

818 - Western 16t

818 - Bailey 14t

TM155 - Western 16t

TM155 - ACE 14t

MF 74?? - Western 14t

MF 74?? - Western 16t

6920S - Western 14t

Wish I had seen the field and the pit, I think they have a JCB436!!!

One worth mentioning,

A 'Y' (1983/4) JCB Loadall with a Browns bale grab. Nothing unusual about that, I hear you say. Except for the fact that this one was two wheel drive. :o Aint never seen one of those before ::)

A TW25 (i think) with a Mengele harvester filling into a Kane 14 Tone Trailer which was pulled by a JD 6820

Was on fairly steep ground and the harvester was struggling a bit, even though the silage was well wilted!

I only seen them front on, so not 100% sure if it was a TW25, but looked like it!

could have watched it all day ha ha!, cars were behind me and was no where to park  :(

Yesterday my good friend in a 6620 on row crops with an front hoe thingy as he put it

Today

Ford 3930 with Fraser link box

JD 6920S on row crops with JD mounted sprayer

Fendt Varion 914 with Jones engineering bedformer

And two JD's looked like 6900s with Salad trailers

On the main Galway Dublin rd at Kilbeggan ,Class jag filling 3 trailers(1 herron and the others much same colour but not sure what they were.Trailers pulled by two IH1455 and IH1255.2 mowers in a field beyond that being pulled by a new looking case and what I think was 51xx series.Difficult to see the mowers due to distance/trees.

Could have sat there all evening

I went east into a small town to pick up new shoes and drove past the mf dealer and he had the new 9895 combine on the lot...what a beauty she is.........................yum

And no picks pops.... what a pillock  ::)

I demand you get back there and post up some picks... BEFORE nightfall  :P