What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

I have had a fab couple of hours with real-live model trains!!!!

Will post pics when I get back to Somerset... but they were trains used in mines (one was from Wheal Jane Tin Mine and the other from a Derbyshire Colliery) and the went all around a man called Colin's fields (where Louise keeps her horsies), and not only did I get to ride around in one, I was allowed to drive one all on my own ;D

Colin also had a barn full of 0 Gauge tinplate model railway layouts....

.... what can I say... blinkin' brilliant :-*:-* :-*:-*

yesterday

3070 i think with Hardi sprayer

Massey ?/ with i think a MF 30 drill

Smaller massey with loader

7 series JD with Lemken drill, maybe similar to the new UH release....also saw it again a few houes later working in the dark!

Big Ford FW30? with subsolier while sitting in traffic on M69 ::)

Friday afternoon....

a JD & planter next to the A55 West of Chester

then nothing until the M62 east of the A1, 3 different sets of potato harvesting teams (all Grimmes) behind MF's & JD's plus various trailers etc.

A JD 84** with 7-furrow ploughing

a rather large MF mowing field edges

a NH7910 & loader pottering about.

Ferrybridge Powerstation was all lit up in the evening sunshine and would have made a great photo with darker clouds behind, and it was really gloomy when I crossed the Wolds to get home. Shame I was doing 70 (ish) at the time !

Then locally today, a glimpse of an MF ploughing but the weather was really naff for pictures !

Saw a Claas Celtis 2WD :o :o :o :o :o

Carting sugarbeet near Bury St Edmunds no lay-by handy to stop for a picture :( :(

Another 5 or 6 miles down the road a MF 1200 on a Grimme potato harvester :o :o and another on a trailer ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

Saw some maize guys cruising from Ashbourne to Duffield when taking the mrs to work this morning, first lot that I've seen to be cut round here. Was a good long cart too unfortunately, too many JQ's holding me up >:( >:(>:(

JD 7500

Case MXM 190, NH TM 165, JD 6920 and 6920S all on 14 tonne Baileys.

JD 6520 and Valtra T151 on 10/12 tonne Marshall QM's.

Wasn't too bad a site at 7.30am :D :D

::) ::)::) I have seen some J.D?s plouhing, drilling, A Fiat F100 with a trailer loaded with sand. A IH 434 with a JF  FH and AV-3 elevator trailer topping beets,a IH 844s with a RATIONEL beet harvester, a IH 644 with a RATIONEL siccorlift trailer loaded with beets in the same field. A J.D. 6920 with  631 loader with a TIM 6T-HBT grain trailer. I put some other pics in my topic RATHOLDEREN ON JOB :o :o :o