What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

never seen such a monster tractor down this way before, today as i was leaving newquay 1 case magnum 225 with tri axel teeb spreader on the back, some local contractors from the sticker on the bonnet, monstorous thing for cornwall surprised it can get in most of the fileds

Out the back of the factory the other day,ROBINS of Herstmonceux spreading lime on the whole grassland farm with their FENDT(couldn't see the no. because of....) and loader + a big KRM spreader ( they had the forward control COUNTY 1184s and then BIG "A"s back in the 70s/80s/90s but all preceded by SELECTO-O-SPEED 5000 and Atkinson spreader in mid 60s. The Fendt sure did sound nice.

• 2 weeks later...

parked up in the network rail yard ready for the xmas shut down i guess, 2 x vatlra t logging out fits arms ect on tractor and a trailer each on the back, and a older 8650 with huge side long reach hedge trimmer on it with what looked like a trailer of weights on the back, thing seemed to have a big carrier on the opposite side to the trimmer i asume for counter balance