What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

• 2 weeks later...

huge brand new nh t8050 and tri axel rolland??? silage trailer, never seen a tri axel down here before, was in rolland blue and silver tops on it, didnt see the usual yellow rolland logo hence my not knowing,can't imagine to may fields down here or yards that could take a trailer that size

7850i johndeere self propelled 7530 x 3 with 14ton herron silage trailers 6920s 14ton herron 6930 30ft kuhn rake krone big m mark 2 6290 mf claas tedder tm190 kuhn butterflys tm150 johndeere front rear mounted mowers tm140 mounted claas mower new holland fr series self propelled t6070 14ton kane tm140 x 2 14ton kanes tm130 14ton kane jcb 414

On my way up to North Norfolk today I saw a silage gang on the move :P :P

Jcb fastrac on the rake, JD self propelled chopper with ifor williams trailer and Hi-Lux, Farmaster, then a JD with two Bailey trailers. :P :P :P :P

Neadless to say I had to get in the hedge in a hurry :D :D

Benzies Fendt 936 with a lowloader with tattie boxes.

New holland T7030 with standen pearson destoner.

Fendt 926 outside elgin with a lowloader full of straw bales.

2 brand new New holland T6... with spearhead orbitals.

A brand new claas arion

Yesterday a brand new arion and a brand new 2800 liner rake

Oh and when I was in past the claas dealers a claas Tucano 430 getting prepped ready to go to it's new owners.

last few days, not much to be honest, Saturday though, went out Bury way, behind the Claas dealers, saw a JD 6 series spraying BUT......had to pull over as a Xerion went past!!, first one i've ever seen, and boy is it a big machine! ::) ::)::)

Aye he has bought another one which amazed us all but according to mate likes flexibility it gives him the only difference is this time its not on ag tyres and has gps.

They have been silaging around home farm all fields nearby finished them weds then if weather holds starting on great lodge Monday and this could well be last year there as alot rumors that there not carrying on with great lodge :'( ???

nh 6030, tm 165 ,tm 155, all with harry west silage trailers on,nh 6030 with marshall silage trailer, and a mf 6290 with marston sialge trailer, all hauling from a jag 860,jd 6930 rowing with class twin spinner rake, the same exploer again rowing up yesterdays cut and the second exploer from the same farm with trima loader taking bales back and forth from their out barn up the road

mf 6480 with class quadrant baler off somewhere,and fendt 716 with precision drill on

along with the usual vatlras and ncc trailers on sewage cake hauling