What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

in the farm at the top of High Hunsley

a JCB fitted as a sprayer with a big MF on Flotation tyres in the workshops

then 2 fields down 5 different MF's with cultivator, trailer, 2 stone pickers + a telehandler ready for spud planting

In the rush to get to work I didn't stop.

I wasn't so rushed on the way home but they were parked & being worked on so didn't really feel brave enough to stop for some pics ......

Well here's a list of what I managed to nab pics of with the SLR today, so you won't see them for a bit, so they could come under this category......

New Holland TM135 with Netagco Miedema Bunker/Sorter leaving field folded up for road tranport.

John Deere 6910 with Bailey and Fraser trailers in tandem.

Fermec back-hoe loader

Massey Ferguson 6170 with front mounted polythene wrapper and towed conveyour belt.

Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 165MK3 with Grimme DL1700 VARIANT Harvester.

(was the carrot harvesting convoy heading off......pretty amazing sight a nice long line of tractors going up the road, will post the pics once they're developed...... ;))

In the following order, had planned to get photos but the b***** batteries ran out...

NH TVT170 with 3 metre amazone drill front and rear hoppers (whole shebang looked brand spanking new), NH TM with rolls and Massey Ferguson 62** with 5 furrow plough all in the same field at Foveran ;D

JD6610 with Accord Drill, front and rear hoppers again.

Massey 6180 with Berthoud 4000L trailed sprayer, looked like 24 metre booms, near Ellon.

Ford TW25 at Methlick.

Renault Ares with Accord 4 metre harrow drill, along with NH Loader at Methlick.

NH TM with 4 metre Vaderstad rapid at Balquidichie.

Massey ferguson with I think a 6 metre 30 series drill (it was very wide, and Britains shaped) at Greeness.

A raft of tatie kit at Chapel of Seggat. :o

Ares with 4 metre Accord drill and front hopper at Mill of Thomaston, JD on Rolls and in the adjoining feild a Renault 145 with 21 metre trailed Kuhn pneumatic fertilizer spreader.

and to top it all...

MF 135 in precstine condition ploughing at Newmacher. :P

Blasted camera, fun drive though. ;D

Sick as a parrott, had to vist several farms today at work - unexpected so no camera!!! :( :(

Farm1

MF3630

MF2720

MF2640

MF1505 Just left in the field to rust!

MF1200  Ditto

Ford 7910

Leyland??

Farm 2

Ford 5000

IH784

Nuffield /60