What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

3 artics just coming of the m25 heading east to kent each with a pair of kenan feeders on the back ,looked like french lorrys to?

wheres the kenan factory? just wondering

and a field full of variuos mf's mostly 595 and others in the range just out side ramsgate harvesting cabbages, quite a site must have been atleast 7 of them there

oh why do we never have a camera when we need one eh,what a sight that must have been

yes it was i had forgotton about this farm just 6/7 miles away farm is about 5/600 acres in size ,all old MF tractors,combines,etc

yes it was i had forgotton about this farm just 6/7 miles away farm is about 5/600 acres in size ,all old MF tractors,combines,etc

your just gonna have to pop back over there now ain't ya mate ;):D :D :D :D

gonna take mine back up to kent in a couple of weeks time,see if they are all still arround,will have a couple of days to kill up there,this time,not a mad rush arround in the sat afternoon like this visit

yer i,ll go back at harvest time should have a camra by then

jolly good

the place i saw had 7 odd old 59 series tractors running arround,one with a cabage harvestor built round him, the others carting ect,was great to see,all looked in good nick to

5 series JD with rollers

older type JDwith sprayer

MF5455 do nothing

NH with what looked like a beetie drill doing nothing

*and for some members, 3 spitfires currently flying around getting ready for the weekends airshow.....what a site and sound  ;D ;D ;D ;D

*and for some members, 3 spitfires currently flying around getting ready for the weekends airshow.....what a site and sound   

aahhhh...the sigh of a Merlin..even better 3 ! (Duxford, I presume)

In the last few days, I've seen but unable to photograph:-

A JD66** top dressing the grass on the airfield (with "Nitroprill" ?) with help from a Matbro handler

A Fastrack permanently set up as a sprayer

Another Fastrak drilling on the Wolds (viewed at a distance, longingly, from the confines of the office !)

A NH TS spraying plus a couple of dedicated spraying machines

MF5455 and subsoiler

new MF6*** drilling (looked like sugar beet)

(still trying to find time to arrange the latest Yorks Wolds & Moors photographs to post !)

*and for some members, 3 spitfires currently flying around getting ready for the weekends airshow.....what a site and sound     

aahhhh...the sigh of a Merlin..even better 3 ! (Duxford, I presume)

indeed, looks to be a nice day for it too! ;D ;D