What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

saw my first landmaster ,couldn't see the model number, tractor today, big one to, never heard of them until now, and certainly didn't know it was landini owned. but makes sence given its colour , it was what I thought it was when I saw it coming towards me at first,used to be a landini dealer this way so I guess they must have sold the odd one or two, as it was westcountry registered

saw a very very tidy nh 7740 today hauling a tandem axel grain trailer, which was effectively a giant water tank?? on a tipper chassis, it still had the taps on one side, and the rear lower half had been cut open with a few angled bits of plate welded into a funnel shape with 2 hatches on it ,no tailgate at all  up top was a wooden frame ringing the hole for filling with was full length but only 2/3rd width of the tank   must be hard times for them guys to make that up

• 3 weeks later...

just on the edge of gosberton there is a small farm which grows veg,in there yard parked up was the mf 4215 2wd steep nose which is the three cylinder from that range,and parked opposite was there new 5420 or 30 2wd steep nose which is quite unusual to see a new 5400 which isn't 4wd.

Also saw an mf 3070 on a j reg which had a 3 furrow dowdeswell reverseable plough hitched to it,so now these 3 go on to my massey scale model wanted list

I passed a John Q 6190R with a Vaderstad Topdown 400 on the road today, then saw a Case CVX with 7 furrow Lemken in a field.

A couple of miles up the road was a Jag 900 cutting maize with an 07 Lambo 165.7, 12 John Q 6190R and 13 Newfie T7.210 drawing with Red Rock 200s.

Whilst I was watching that lot a Fendt 720 roared by with a 6m Amazone Catros on't back.

In one of life's little twists, I happened to be introduced to the owner of the above mentioned CVX yesterday and got invited up to see his machinery yard. It was like heaven.

Most notable were a County 1164, TM155, DB 1412, JD 4955, Case Magum 335, Cat Challenger and New Holland CR9080.

I hope to get back for pics some day soon.

mb trac ???? a deutz intrac , first I have seen in the flesh ,  and a county 1884 I think or a 1474 long nose like the uh model , all parked up beside a barn  not seen them there before, yards normally  full of new slurry tankers and alike  maybe someones got a collection in the barn to

• 4 weeks later...

Went past a crew out doing maize last night just before cullumpton on the m5 knew it was maize as the team looked like a mobile football stadium with all the lights on , all going along the side of the motorway just starting the field with every working light possable on , looked pretty amazing if not a little dangerous given it did blind you light wise as you went towards them like we were doing ,

• 2 weeks later...

In a field north of Leeds there was a

Grey fergi with what looked like a fuel bowser

MF 27?? With seed trailer

And at least 4 newer masseys with plough, power harrows and drill.

Passed too quick and the 2 older tractors grabbed my eye contact

• 2 weeks later...

North of Arklow near Jack White's, I saw a team lifting fodder beet. Newfie TS115 with a small older single row Armer-Salmon and a Massey 6480 with a newer, big tank, single row Armer-Salmon. Carting away were a Massey 6280, a 6480 and an 8220.

• 2 months later...

I think so Steven seen it going trough Eglinton

Yeah most likly them as they were supposed to have ordered 3 3000g abbeys with single axles? Right enough they were supposed to be agrimacs

• 3 weeks later...

Claas 816 Ares with red tanker just south of Bath; K-series Deere and low-loader south of Tetbury on Malmesbury road; medium-sized McCormick & 5 tonne tipper coming up the A420; New Holland with 3 furrow kv plough and ?press, sited near Beverston Castle farm near Tetbury where I worked for a while so it could be the T7030 or its replacement.