What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Just drove past a field next to the M69 near Hinckley which was a temporary home to a NH artic 9880, Steiger Panther artic, Ford 846 artic. NH cr960, Deere 9880, Horsch 8m airseeder wiv trailed seed hopper, Deere 6?2 with Norton 12t grain trailer, IH with white/red trailed sprayer. All just sat there like it was some place in Germany or something.

Just drove past a field next to the M69 near Hinckley which was a temporary home to a NH artic 9880, Steiger Panther artic, Ford 846 artic. NH cr960, Deere 9880, Horsch 8m airseeder wiv trailed seed hopper, Deere 6?2 with Norton 12t grain trailer, IH with white/red trailed sprayer. All just sat there like it was some place in Germany or something.

Meaning??  :D :D :D :D :D::):-\

Meaning it was alot of nice machinery u gert twerp!! :-D Have just seen a brand new Volvo artic steer tractor aswell. No 3pt linkage, looked like it would be used for towing graders, earth scoops, compactor rollers etc.

JD's rowing up & baling the 23 acre field of  lovely green hay on the farm we sold in '99 from my factory door about 800yds away with my 20x50 binoculars, probably 6910s with single rotor rake pulling in both ways for a midi size HESSTON big baler.

Way beyond that an IH B250 baleing his paddock with his trusty NH 68 little square baler ('60' tackle) &  PZ Haybob parked in the corner ready for the other half of the field which he cuts a couple of days behind the first, in all about 5 acres!

Work on the airfield is picking up

An 04-reg JD 6220 has been tedding for the last coule of days and this afternoon an 06- reg JD 6820 has been mowing. I took the opportunity for a run across the airfield after work with camera and  timed it to coincide with theis new JD and...flat batteries ! Doh, again !

Meanwhile the new gas pipe heading from the East coast towards Leeds has had a fleet of wagons plus a couple of JD's & JCB's with dumper trailers finishing off, after the heavy gang (D-8's etc) have filled the main pipeline up. Plus a large NH-TMseries with a cultivator. is breaking the ground up.

Work on the airfield is picking up

An 04-reg JD 6220 has been tedding for the last coule of days and this afternoon an 06- reg JD 6820 has been mowing. I took the opportunity for a run across the airfield after work with camera and  timed it to coincide with theis new JD and...flat batteries ! Doh, again !

Meanwhile the new gas pipe heading from the East coast towards Leeds has had a fleet of wagons plus a couple of JD's & JCB's with dumper trailers finishing off, after the heavy gang (D-8's etc) have filled the main pipeline up. Plus a large NH-TMseries with a cultivator. is breaking the ground up.

Nothing wee wee's you off more than that,happened to me loads of times. ;D

I was at work this morning and

the 04-reg JD6220 wasturning the hay

an R-reg JD 6620 with loader tedding

a P-reg JD 7810 arrived with a Welger baler

but didn't hang around for pix 'cos had some jobs to do at home before settling down to watch....wish I hadn't !!!

JD 6220 and 6920 on back of dealers lorry

JCB 3230 (the new one replaced the 3220) and 2 JCB 531-70 on JCB dealers lorry

MF 8160 baling silage with MF 5455 wrapping and stacking

McCormick XTX 215 + 185 + CX 105 preparing land and planting sumthing

Case MX 170 with ^^

And the stuff i saw at royal show

JCB 3185 on the road doing 55mph mums corsa couldnt keep up with it on a hill :D :D

JD 6220 and 6920 on back of dealers lorry

JCB 3230 (the new one replaced the 3220) and 2 JCB 531-70 on JCB dealers lorry

MF 8160 baling silage with MF 5455 wrapping and stacking

McCormick XTX 215 + 185 + CX 105 preparing land and planting sumthing

Case MX 170 with ^^

And the stuff i saw at royal show

JCB 3185 on the road doing 55mph mums corsa couldnt keep up with it on a hill :D :D

i didnt mention the JD's, Maccorms and Case's i saw on the back of lorries plus the claas 580 and balers also on a lorry...as they werent working :D :D

i didnt mention the JD's, Maccorms and Case's i saw on the back of lorries plus the claas 580 and balers also on a lorry...as they werent working :D :D

Does that count as a numptifiable offence as they weren't working and he still listed them  ::) ::)::);D;)