What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

That's it I'm taking the camera tomorrow......

McCormick MTX drilling.

John Deere 6620 ploughing.

Ford 6640 and Marston flat-bed being loaded with round bales by a Manitou.

New Holland TX63 Parked

New Holland TX32 Parked

New Holland 8040 Parked.

Too wet to do any combining today after the weekend's rain...... :-\ :'( ;)

I owe you folks a BIG apology, while out on my usual monday afternoon action hunt I passed field with TX66 plus New olland tractors in a field. There is a layby at the opposite side of the road, however I decided not to stop for a look as the road was far to busy to cross for pics.

It is only know I realise, the layby has steps up to an old railway bridge, the pics potential was brilliant, top down aeriel view of the TX, you'd have seen right inside her grain tank.

Curse my stupidity.

Also saw my first ever Claas Commandor at Turriff, a 228 I think.

Nearly forget saw the one and only Fendt Xylon I've ever seen round these parts at Mains of Hatton, have to say was a tad disappointed as it was smaller than I thought. Still nice machine. 8)

all working in the same field as me at one of phil p's favourate places auchmacoy estate.

nh tm155 & welger 435 baler

nh tm155 & welger 520 baler

2 x jd 7810 & newholland big square balers (BB940 i think)

nh tm 190 & newholland big square baler

jcb 526 telescopic stacking bales.

in the distance Fendt with 6m one pass

all working in the same field as me at one of phil p's favourate places auchmacoy estate.

nh tm155 & welger 435 baler

nh tm155 & welger 520 baler

2 x jd 7810 & newholland big square balers (BB940 i think)

nh tm 190 & newholland big square baler

jcb 526 telescopic stacking bales.

in the distance Fendt with 6m one pass

Assuming you were also baling with your trusty Renault that's 6 balers in one field.  :o

I can see there being a real pix frenzy later this week, my bandwidth aint going to know what hit it. ;D

I know what you mean about missing the ideal photo-shot, Phil.

In my case it's usually due to complaints from the back of the car !

Have been out and about Sunday  - several tractors & trailers moving stuff about but nothing in the fields due to the rain, except for a large Case and Simba-like cultivator North of York preparing for a JD6820 with power harrow and drill.

Monday day off with the missus - much the same (06-reg JD 7720 with Triffit trailer springs to mind) and nothing in the fields. Did spot a Deutz Fahr combine parked up (first one)

Today on the way home from work there were 7 different Combines within 5miles - all but 1 got 'graphed especially as the sun was just going down (but I can't download the pics - b***er !!)

Assuming you were also baling with your trusty Renault that's 6 balers in one field.  :o

I can see there being a real pix frenzy later this week, my bandwidth aint going to know what hit it. ;D

good guess phil but for once i had a different job, was turning the bouts flattened by the chaser bin with the bosses new deutz agrotron 150.7 and a little teagle wuffler type thing.  :D

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Just saw two of Wiltshire County Councils long wheel base Mogs. Both with front mounted dual side arms with flail heads trimming verges on A350 just off of j17 of M4.

Got my camera out ready but there was card in it.

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Just saw two of Wiltshire County Councils long wheel base Mogs. Both with front mounted dual side arms with flail heads trimming verges on A350 just off of j17 of M4.

Got my camera out ready but there was card in it.

I nearly did that on Monday, got a half mile down the road and realised I'd left the card in my Photosmart. ::)

Seen quite a lot while I've been out and about on me travels, the train ride down to Devon was very good for spotting the tractors and combines hard at work:

First up was a Cat Challenger MT765 with 6m Vaderstad Carrier

2 Ford TW-35's with vac tanks at a sewedge works.

Same Iron and new JD round baler, baling straw.

Old Laverda combine along with a transit van being repaired I guess :-\

White Case with haybob re-rowing some straw.

New Holland TX ?? combining with 2 NH TM's and Fraser trailers.

JD 6*20 with a rather large pasture topper.

JD 6*10 with McConnel Rhino.

NH TS flat rolling some drilled ground :-\

Claas Lexion 5*0 sat at the headland of a field.

Case AFX 8010 sat at the headland :P:-*

Case Maxxum 51*0 with NH conventional baler and sledge baling straw.

JCB Loadall and flat 8, loading straw into towers.

Coming back from Exeter this afternoon:

Orange Valtra T with front and rear McConell verge trimmers, trimming the banks on the M5  ;) ;)

3 Case MXM with Rolland RD spreaders, spreading sewedge cake/sludge near the Belfry golf course.

NH TM and Grimme tattie harvester parked up at the headland just of the M6.

One of Simba's artic Scania's with Simba Flatliner and cultipress on board, heading up the M5 :P :P :-*

And last and definitely least a Ford 7610 2WD and 12 ton Marston >:( >:(

claas lexion 480 with massey towing the header....had to pull in to let he pass

claas leion 580 turning off main road

NH TX66 just stopped in wheat field...it was raining, must have given up ::)

Fastrac towing trailer full of leeks along A142

CAT discing OSR field

JQ doing the same

The sewage cake spreading team on the opencast, up the lane have just finished for this week:

McCormick MTX 140 with 2 K-Two RD spreaders in tandem :o :o

Case MX 135 and lowloader with a JCB 530-70 loadall on board :P :P