What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

not unless they have got really lost mate :D :D :D :D

also saw 2 jd?'s one with a loader on, parked up in a barn,

for as long as i can remember no matter what time i go past there, these two are always parked up ,they look imaculate, but i guess they should be they never seem to move,

a valmet logging tractor, just like the britains ones, in blue with a 8 ton marston drop side grain trailer on the back,pullen in on the main road from tavi to plymouth in a vosa check point, with i recon somewhere in the reagon of 12 tons of wood/tree limbs ect on the back, stacked a goof 5/6ft above the trailers sides( and that was grain height to) with out a single sign of rope or straps,

should imagine theres some pretty big fine heading his was

3 claas lexions in separate fields,

2 fords with gull trailers

3 Masseys 6290's with gull trailers

Case Axial flow combine thing

seem to be getting what they can in the recent days....doubt they will be out today....raining again :( :(

How do you know it was human, did you see last weeks peanut butter on toast ;D ;D ;)

pretty good bet it was mate, the local contractor down this way has a big fleet of valtr t's on that job,all over the devon area and cornwall to, have to be honest i havn't actually seen a t series working in a field, they all cart this stuff round, waste  of a big tractor really