case mx *** 4 furrow reversible ploughing

2x new holland tm 155 lifting neeps

and the new holland t7030 with 5 reversible keverland

and a case mx 135 ploughing with a 4 furrow reversible lemken

new holland tm 155 with a power harrow

claas**** load of straw on a stewart

claas axion on a hedge cutter

case maxxum 5150 ploughing with a 4 furrow reversible keverland 

3 x valtra t's with rolland spreader on beng loaded by a jcb farmmaster loader, each spreading in one field by them selfs, in the bigger of the 2 fields there was also a  jd???? with 5 furrow  lemkens on ploughing over the spread ares before they had even finished spreading, must have been contractors with all that kit in one palce

Loooooads of stuff today... a couple of Zetors... one "mullered" one at my tomato growers... and one super good nick oldie with a green slurry tanker in tow... heaps of Masseys.. a case quadtrack.... TWO Challengers... 3 case tractors... er.... I think thats it... I had the camera as well... but in too much of a rush sadly  :-\ :-[

my boss got a new (clean second hand ) tm today not sure what size it was cos it went back on a truck only know it was going to my boss cos i saw his 8360 up on the truck on the way back after the other was unloaded. also saw a couple cs 150's and abbey muck spreaders and a 6480 with a bale trailer which is not a local guy to the west kerry area.

3 x valtra t's with rolland spreader on beng loaded by a jcb farmmaster loader, each spreading in one field by them selfs, in the bigger of the 2 fields there was also a  jd???? with 5 furrow  lemkens on ploughing over the spread ares before they had even finished spreading, must have been contractors with all that kit in one palce

And why was there no camera  :-\

Was it Luke Furse, Sean?  ???

Today I are seen nothing :-\ Although yesterday I saw a lorry with a New Holland TS100a, Case MXU (small) and another case, maybe a CS, was dark.