What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

john deere 6930 and hi spec tanker

labo with loader bale spike and a flat bed with wrapped bales on it

massey ferguson 6280

thats toaday now yesterday

jd 6800 and keverland 5 furrow plough

new holland 6635 and loader

coupel of cabige rig too far away to see the make or numbers just got sum colurs

And why was there no camera  :-\

Was it Luke Furse, Sean?  ???

Today I are seen nothing :-\ Although yesterday I saw a lorry with a New Holland TS100a, Case MXU (small) and another case, maybe a CS, was dark.

cause i was on the a38 doing 70 odd in the van mate, plus i forgot the camera ::) ::)

think it may well have been tim bloye to be honest, hes the only one arround with the farm master for loading, think furse has normal loaders on jds down this way anyway, thats all i have seen with his kit

Not strictly today, saw it last week but interesting nonetheless.

Passed a Maxxum 5130 or 5140, didn't see which, hedgetrimming on the road from Martley to Worcester.

Interesting because it was painted in pseudo-Fendt colours. Not quite the right shades but everything which should have been burgundy was green and the wheels were red.

Not strictly today, saw it last week but interesting nonetheless.

Passed a Maxxum 5130 or 5140, didn't see which, hedgetrimming on the road from Martley to Worcester.

Interesting because it was painted in pseudo-Fendt colours. Not quite the right shades but everything which should have been burgundy was green and the wheels were red.

Now that is a sin!.....Now where is the Case/IH rescue funds number again? ::):P:)

::) ::)::) a M.F. 175 with rear forklift

a N.H. TS ??? ploughing with a 6 furrow reversible ?verum

a N.H. 110 with loader and baletrailer loaded with bales

a J.D. 7920 with loader and baletrailer loaded with bales

a J.D. ???? with a 6 furrow reversible KVERNELAND

a J.D. c760 brand new combine at a dealer

a J.D. 740 brand new trailed sprayer at the same dealer :o :o :o

see a mccormick mc115 and cabbage rig

internatioal 748 with rear forks

case maxxum 135 and crop rows

john deere 6630 and malgar slurry tanker

nh th 130 flat ben and cabbage boxes

claas ares 697 towing same as above

nh 6365

coulpel of kubotas

massey 6280

thats it

old db?? 4wd ,later versions with secura cabs, with yellow db loader and hedge trimmer fitted

2 x deutz??? 4wds one with loader fitted, look like the britains ones?? the dx's

old fiat 880 and bamfords loader fitted and a nh?? looked like ts90 with red chilton laoder fitted and tree mulcher on the back

I haven't seen much action for ages (mostly Fendt & NH tractors amongst the heavy stuff involved in the M56/A55 Chester roadworks) but there were a couple of Deutz muck spreading today near Malton and an MF575 +loader with 3 ton trailer leading muck near Castle Howard