What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

JD 7810 on MF 190 baler

MF 50HX digger shifting bales

JD 7800 on MF 190

JD 6920S on Krone baler (broke down 5 times in 6 hours >:( )

JD 6620 on bale trailer

JD 6910S on bale trailer

JD 3420 shifting a bale trailer

The rest of our fleet working the fendts and combine

In no particular order...

A Lexion 550 parked up near Foveran with 2, yes count them 2, Claas service vans poking poking about it :D::).

At Foveran a JD2266 parked up for the day having completed about a third of a 100+ acre field.

At Potterton an MF40 supported by a JD 6920 on a rickety trailer which nearly caused a 4 car smash as he pulled out onto a main road without actually looking where he was going. After the problems I've had with my car this week he is a lucky man or else I think I would have killed him. >:(;D

Directly opposite that we had a JD2266 in winter barley supported by 2 6920S on trailers and a 6910 with NH round bailer.

An NH TX66 at Bodachra with 2 NH TMs in support towing 14 tonne Marshalls.

About 6 Claas bailers with NH and MF Tractors working at Knockothie and Auchmacoy, the two big estates near Ellon, plus the usual 2 Lexion 560TTs, Fendt 924, Horsch Chaser bin and two artic trucks on support. Should finally get some pics of that and the Case AFX at Knockothie.

An 8 furrow KV plough and Ford FW30, parked up at Knockothie, that was a real find.

Another TX66 at Ellon, A TX3* at Pitmedden, a Dominator 98 at Logie Buchan, with NH Tractors and Fraser trailers.

August is my favourite month of the year and all of the above is the reason why, and we havn't even seen the drills out yet for next years OSR.

New Holland TFF44 in OSR with New Holland TS carting off.

Claas Dominator in OSR With John Deere 6020 Series carting off.

Case MX with New Holland BR-A Round Baler.

New Holland TM with Round Baler.

John Deere 6810 with Welger Round Baler.

New Holland TX32 parked up.

New Holland TM125 with Marston parked up.

New Holland TM120 with mounted Berthoud Sprayer parked up.

New Holland TX63 combining wheat.

New Holland TM with irrigator.

John Deere 7920 on standy-by with two irrigators.

old type John Deere not sure on model number.

Pics of most of these should be gained by Monday night.

Did get pics of a New Holland TVT155 with a set of Cambridge Rolls though...... :);) ;)

popped out eariler, watched a STX charge up and down a field, got a few pics but all 8 batteries died >:( >:(

also saw

MF cerea in OSR

Some JD in wheat unloading into a JD with blue trailer ::)

JD 66** and Hesston baler

JD loader stacking the bales

Case combine in wheat

Big ford, looked like a 2wd TW??, not sure about fords so couldnt be sure, anyway was with the case with its gull trailer :) :) :)

old 800 series MF in wheat

Since posting a load of pictures last week, I've seen b*****r-all !

I have a few pics of the local Pea Viner team to put up and found a very old Class combine in a field, but apart from an old Ford/NH spraying and a J reg NH8360 with hedge trimmer, plus a long way off a tracked-Class with cultivator, there's been very little to see - but quite a few more fields cultivated or cleared.

Since posting a load of pictures last week, I've seen b*****r-all !

I have a few pics of the local Pea Viner team to put up and found a very old Class combine in a field, but apart from an old Ford/NH spraying and a J reg NH8360 with hedge trimmer, plus a long way off a tracked-Class with cultivator, there's been very little to see - but quite a few more fields cultivated or cleared.

That's interesting John I never knew the 60 Series were produced as far back as a J Reg......Possibly a private plate or special plate retained from another tractor?

Look forward to the viner pics...... :);) ;)

yesterday.

mf 6480 and fraser trailer,

nh tx66 with tm150 and marshall trailer carting,

nh tx36 with jd 6310 and marshall trailer carting. 

lexion 430 with valmet m series and stewart trailer and case mx135 and marshall trailer carting.

another lexion in the distance.

and baling in the same field as me a deutz agrotron 140 and vicon 1601 baler and a tm155 and welger 500 baler.

Todays day out with the family started by following an 06-reg JD9820(?) up the road to Malton and various Class & NH combines parked in the fields. A Cat Challenger & 6 furrow plough working near the road would have been a great shot but I was under orders not to stop and an MX-something with front cultivator & 5furrow plough later on. My wife carefully avoided a route that would take us near the Pickering Traction Engine & Vintage rally and we spent most of the day in Dalby Forest.

On the way home, there were several combines at work with JD6920+Triffit trailer, a TW-30 with cultivator - a car up my behind made it awkward to stop and when I did, the roar of the engine was drowned by the moans from the back of the car !

A cracking head-on shot of an NH combine unloading with lights opposite RAF leconfield/Normanby barracks was also missed...most frustrating !!!

Claas dominator 96 cutting (run by one of the farms that is now under my boss's control he just hobby farms 20 acres of it now)

MF 6150 carting with a 8 ton marshall trailer such a small thing

All our lot but didnt cut as combine broke down and then got rained off

Our partners Fendt 930 on simba solo

Also our partners Case quadtrac 9380 on 11 furrow g and b plough

Claas Lexion & New Holland combine as per earlier pictures. With Fendt and Grain Trailer, McCormick & Grain Trailer, JD6920 and Grain Trailer, JD with header trailer.

Case STX Quadtrac and 3 sets of harrows!!!! - No blooming camera! :'(

Been quite a good day, I hitched a ride on a mates JD 9420 artic with Gregoire Besson tinemaster, with He-Va roller and a Opico Variocast seeder, was drilling OSR. He didn't have to do much except listen to the radio and talk to me thanks to that JD starfire :-\ GPS thing, perfect bouts everytime :o :o :o

New Holland TX66 parked.

NewHolland TX32 Parked.

Claas Dominator receiving some attention at the headland.

New Holland TX3* in OSR

NewHolland TX63 in OSR.

New Holland TX6* in OSR.

New Holland TS110 and Dung Spreader

Manitou Telehandler

Pics of combines will be taken once they move onto the wheat which is nearer the road...... :);) ;)