What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

I dont know what came over me Simon, Massey... Nice ::)

Actually it was a horrible old thing, smokin like a steam train.

Is that better :D

Now c'mon Mark... I've always respected you when it comes to tractors... very discerning... not colour prejudiced at all... have a mixed selection in your cabinet of the very best.... etc

... in a nutshell... don't disappoint me and be swayed by these narrow-minded types ;)

Now c'mon Mark... I've always respected you when it comes to tractors... very discerning... not colour prejudiced at all... have a mixed selection in your cabinet of the very best.... etc

... in a nutshell... don't disappoint me and be swayed by these narrow-minded types ;)

Thats not a very nice description of your massey massive mates there Mandy. ;)

I dunno really... I'd better pop off to bed in a moment.. I turn into a pumpkin at 12 o'clock ... Oops.. it's happening already  :o:-[ :'(

I understand you were just waiting for me to get home so we  could have some fun posting silly's  :D :D :D

massey 6180 with big cut down lorry tipper for trailer,ful of grain, mf 399 with cheifton" 250 super" front loader, again with big lorry tipper trailer(both bodys tandem axeled )case mux135 on rows with reekie spud harvestor on back who managed to bend the unloading arm going past us on a tree,we couldnt move as we were in the  traffic lights we had set up,ford 7610 with bushwacker(ap cabbed version) jd?? with bushwacker, couldnt see the number as it had a huge metal gril guard fitted

None... and I'm not going to see any more either cos you lot take the mick when I get the numbers wrong >:(

dont worry about numbers, i never know the correct ones, just a rough series number!

and bu@@er all recently >:( >:(>:(

4th cut silage!

Yes I know, 19th October!

Claas Jaguar 840, John Deere 6620 & Stewart 12 Ton, John Deere 6910 & Redrock 11 Ton, John Deere 6320 & Claas Liner 3000

saw a 4th cut last week luck, ford teding up a very low cut, was moving it over to make enough to bale,prob 15 lines at the end form a very big field

loads of stuff on the way to Kings Lynn....prob forgot some!

Fastrac with root trailer and leeks x2

NH with root trailer and leeks

JD 7 series and 7 or 8 F plough

JD7 series drilling

JD6 series rolling

JD6 series with trailer full of beet

Verveat?? beet harvester....nice machine!

MF6180 and 4F KV plough

This afternoon's drive home produced...

a white David Brown turning hay on Anglesey

an older-model JD drilling off the A55 approaching Chester

a Case MX135 ploughing just off the M56 t'other side of Chester

An NH TM drilling alongside the M62 near Ferrybridge

by which time it was getting dark, I was late, and in trouble from "The Boss"

(but that's another post !)