What did you see today that made you laugh?

'Allo allo haven't seen it in ages and the policeman ... 'Good moaning .. i was pissing the cafe'  :D :D :D Classic!

And my girlfriend got her face painted with the chelsea lion and she went on webcam where it had all smeared with tears after the Arsenal game  :) :) ;D ;D

the wife on a space hopper ,then it went BANG nearly put me back out laughing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Space hopper, two handles, look, no hands, no wonder it went bang, i spect when she got warmed up she was clearing the floor by about six feet. :-*;D ;D :D :D :D

This from the "what annoyed you thread" Gotta love the language barrier  :D :D :D

Don't see how the language barrier was used at all, that's exactly how I typed it.  :-\

I smell something  ::);D

Don't see how the language barrier was used at all, that's exactly how I typed it.  :-\

I smell something  ::);D

Meaning you didn't understand what Sean said when he was having trouble eating his tea.

I think I smell something too..............entitled Numpty for Timothy Beetroot  :D :D :D

Meaning you didn't understand what Sean said when he was having trouble eating his tea.

I think I smell something too..............entitled Numpty for Timothy Beetroot  :D :D :D

It's impossible to eat tea unless it is just the dry tea leaves...Tea is a BEVERAGE, not a FOOD.  ;)

Who's the numpty now  :D :D

It's impossible to eat tea unless it is just the dry tea leaves...Tea is a BEVERAGE, not a FOOD.  ;)

Who's the numpty now  :D :D

You are!! :D :D :D

I seem to remember saying to you on msn before that I was off to eat my tea so you should have known ;D:D :D

The John Deere repairman that was fixing the gator at work today, couldn't go for a minute without cussing over the broken machine  ::):D :D

• 2 weeks later...

today while i was tidying up the yard at the auction mart after another machinery and junk sale, 2 lads arrived with a transit van to pick up some 14ft sheets of metal box profile roofing sheets, as the van wasnt long enough to hold them they decided they would cut them in half, their choice of tool was an axe ???::) took them ages to cut them all up. :D

today while i was tidying up the yard at the auction mart after another machinery and junk sale, 2 lads arrived with a transit van to pick up some 14ft sheets of metal box profile roofing sheets, as the van wasnt long enough to hold them they decided they would cut them in half, their choice of tool was an axe ???::) took them ages to cut them all up. :D

Pikies by any chance? :D :D

had to run 600m of tempory wire across the moors today to allow us to get a measuerment on the fault, was stood down one end when the wire started to drag of back up the road ????? turned round to see the 2 guys that end frantically chasing of across the moors after a lamb that had got the wire wrapped round one of his feet, and hell could he move fast, me an my mate had a good 5 mins worth of entertainment watching them,1 fell over twice,the other ran out of steam, eventually it came off, leaving us a 200m walk to find the end and pull it back