What did you see today that made you laugh?

Struth... they're  strict lot on here ;)

If that's the case I think my glove compartment is already jammed full of tickets :D;D:-*

no we are not being strict, you just have to remember this is a family forum with many young members on here, you just have to be a little careful with what you post up thats all ;):) :) :)

no we are not being strict, you just have to remember this is a family forum with many young members on here, you just have to be a little careful with what you post up thats all ;):) :) :)

Ben darling.... I was joking.... you know I think you're all wonderful ;):-*

Ben darling.... I was joking.... you know I think you're all wonderful ;):-*

i know!!!!.....couldnt find any sarcastic type smilies! :D :D :D

and i like winding Simon up when i can!

Nah winding Simon up is too easy. You need more of a challenge! :D :D

Try knocking me down then boys ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Ben all i can read is blah blah blah  :D :D

not what i saw but a memory :D :D :D

When the Hardi commander came out last year i asked Hardi for some info. online, a rep rang the house and the missus answered the phone......

anyway when i got home from work she told me who had called and when he said how big was the farm and what machinery did we use she said 'well its still in boxes in the loft but its about 3m by 2m, most of the machinery is Siku and Britians'.....i still dont know how she kept a straight face :D :D :D

i would love to have seen is face :D :D :D

my mate sailing of quite litterly across the car park of the place we were working to in the wind while trying to keep hold of the tent as we put it up, told him to let go as it would only go into a wall, but he didn't and went into the wall with it, with his little legs going 10 to the dozen, had the rest of us in stiches

Do share then Ben  :-\ ;)

made him go out side and tell people to stop stealing his garden, told him to get the bugs off the lampshade....he wouldnt stop until he did, told them to get the crane out of the garden that was being built.... :D :D...shouldnt laugh really but thats what they all did

made him go out side and tell people to stop stealing his garden, told him to get the bugs off the lampshade....he wouldnt stop until he did, told them to get the crane out of the garden that was being built.... :D :D...shouldnt laugh really but thats what they all did

:D Oh dear mate.... I think I can see the funny side... I guess it's good to have some funny last memories mate... I bet Julies dad would have laughed at them as well I guess  :-\

Just had a call from Bazza (barry)... he told me he was playing cricket today... he was first on.... and guess what... bowled out first ball  :o:D :D :D :D

Someone change his name to GoldenDuckemore  ;D

shut it  >:( >:(

I did whack it but they put someone in the way who stuck a hand out and caught it  >:( >:(

yeah yeah, you play for england then baz??  :D :D firast ball eh,first back in the bar though thats one good point

Yep spot on Sean, was sulking on the boundary (on my own) with Pint of Cider being consumed  :D

Marky cheered me up though when he informed me how much he liked the new ftf model  :D:-*

just left our training collage,which is shutting down parts and some of the courses, when we had tea first thing the instructor said about a room where they train guys like me and how it had all been caged  up for scrap, help your selfs to anything if you want it, so off  i go, and come back with approx 19 grands worth of testers, all of which we have been after for ages,and work won't buy due to the total cost  nicely stacked up in the boot of the car, to say the 2 guys i work with are happy is an under statment, and my boss is apparently over the moon at the saving, hes apparently sent a e-mail to the area manager about it, recomeneding me for something, was like a kiddy in a sweet shop, poor instructor looked a bit shocked to say the least, didnt know i was trained for that job, and knew what i was looking at :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D not to sure if he was really ment to do it, but possesion is nine tenths of the law ,  :D :D

The otherday actually.......went to do 100 ish acres of topping for a mate who rents the ground, only to find all around the house the owner had sprayed one entire paddock to kill the nettles.......what a pillock! :D

this post from simon M followed right up by gavs post in the topic 'who is having a stall / stand at toytrac'

anyone selling beer/brandy  :o :o

I'm thinking about it but i don't know if I can make enough stock for both Spalding and Toytrac given how close together they are :-\

:D :D :D :D :D