What did you see today that made you laugh?

my bros, just got chased by a taxi driver who took exception to my 8 year old nephew giving him the bird after he had carved my bros up, hes never been told to do it , just popped his finger up at him, ,apparently he followed them for 3/4 miles before decideing to turn arround, bros was ready with his lump hammer incase he got out if they stopped :D :D kids dont you just love them

Marky's going to be gutted with that remark now Simon... you know how he feels about you darling ;):-*:-* :-*

i was replying to Bens post not Marky's i'm smelling a numpty  :o :o :o :o

my bros, just got chased by a taxi driver who took exception to my 8 year old nephew giving him the bird after he had carved my bros up, hes never been told to do it , just popped his finger up at him, ,apparently he followed them for 3/4 miles before decideing to turn arround, bros was ready with his lump hammer incase he got out if they stopped :D :D kids dont you just love them

Now thats funny  :D :D :D

i was playing golf and i was haveing a realy good round untill me and my step dad caught up 2 women and they said we can play before them so anyway my step dad t'ed off a realy good drive then it was my turn,i dont like people watching me take my shot cos i am new to golf realy so i hit the ball about 12 feet it was so funny then it was a par 4 and i did it in 10 and that was the reason it tock so many shots cos of my first shot :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i was playing golf and i was haveing a realy good round untill me and my step dad caught up 2 women and they said we can play before them so anyway my step dad t'ed off a realy good drive then it was my turn,i dont like people watching me take my shot cos i am new to golf realy so i hit the ball about 12 feet it was so funny then it was a par 4 and i did it in 10 and that was the reason it tock so many shots cos of my first shot :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oooo I hate that Dwain... I'm exactly the same... why is it your BEST EVER shot is done when nobody is looking  >:(:D :D :D

Your gonna be married to the end of my frist if you carry on with that rubbish  ;) ;) :D :D

Marky's going to be gutted with that remark now Simon... you know how he feels about you darling ;):-*:-* :-*

i was replying to Bens post not Marky's i'm smelling a numpty  :o :o :o :o

Hang on... you replied to Ben's post asking if Marky was married to you... and you said you weren't impressed with that... and I said the fact that you weren't impressed with Ben's remark would hurt Marky's feelings....

Grief... keep up Simon darling.... or am I too fast for you  ;):-*:-* :-*:-*

And yes to this evening btw ;)

i think you confused him :D :D :D

A Christmas present from my bosses. They warned me it was a funny one although I still have a more serious one at work to open.

My funny present was a Blood Pressure Monitor. Praps I can use it when I have an attack of "Rage" at work. ("Rage" sufferers include Marj Simpson who was successfully treated for it).  ;):D :D :D