What did you see today that made you laugh?

the machinery dealer that offered to pull one of the other drivers out of his forklift the give him a hiding, all because he wasnt happy that his items were early in the sale, my opinion is some one has to be first :)

the machinery dealer that offered to pull one of the other drivers out of his forklift the give him a hiding, all because he wasnt happy that his items were early in the sale, my opinion is some one has to be first :)

Not CM per chance was it Andy ??? ???

the wife sent me this made me laugh. how do you know if this table is being sold my a man on ebay.

That's gross!!! Bleeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh  :o:-[

Today, the look on a womans face when it was my right of way. ... she looked at the gap she'd left me and her face screwed up tighter than Gordon Browns purse strings. I could see I had more than enough room so gave the old 460 some boot and let the stack blow black!!  ;D She on the other hand looked like she may have fainted after I had gone.

That'll learn her.  ::);)

This should really be in what really annoyed you today.

One of our drivers went to start our Leyland Freighter tanker this morning and the battery was flat. He wont admit it, but I'm sure he tried to let it roll down the yard by letting the handbrake off to bump start it. Of course there wasn't enough air to get the handbrake off so he went and got the battery charger. Him and another driver started it and walked down the yard to put the battery charger away and heard a loud bang behind them.....................yes you've guessed it..........up goes the air pressure and off comes the handbrake which he must have forgot to reset. Anyone want an Iveco Turbo Daily with an imprint of a Leyland Freighter in the side...........my bl**dy workshop van. What a muppet.  >:(::)

I followed this local contractor today who's doing whole-crop silage local to our yard ;)

Do you like his new signwriting on the back of the trailer :D

P.S sorry about the state of my windscreen :-[:-[

post-96-13263880369_thumb.jpg

even with me coming from a farming background some drivers really p.... tick me off we were going to the local shop and a fella driving a jd and a redrock trailer if your on here you better lay low >:( >:( he never pulled in in the whole 4 mile journey we went to pass him on a wide stretch sure he had seen us as he was close to the ditch he were just half past the trailer when he swings out we slamed on the brakes and nearly went into the ditch to just to escape an accident he wasnt even loaded and he could see through the trailer >:( >:(

back to topic....

at the Pymoor show, mum was taking my dog round the agility course so i stood at Markys stall and watched, on the very last run, kinda not being serious then anyway, i moved to a bale with Julie and watched, there was a small hold up at the tunnel at which point i whistled to get her attention then called her.....she ran over and nearly pulled mum over  :D :D :D.....

prior to that, some kid took her round the course and forgot to let go of the lead so got dragged through the tunnel :D :D :D

just came to me now, was at Marky's stall, he went off for a recommended hot dog ;D ;D ;D (Norfolk Sausage company i think), guy came up to his stall so i had to blag my way through everything until he came back! :D :D :D

just came to me now, was at Marky's stall, he went off for a recommended hot dog ;D ;D ;D (Norfolk Sausage company i think), guy came up to his stall so i had to blag my way through everything until he came back! :D :D :D

you get him a sale then??

you get him a sale then??

not sure, was there a while, but the guy seemed interested, Marky will know more, just seemed quiet day, may have been the early bad weather keeping people away :-\ :-\ :-\

On my way into work this morning, I passed a VW transporter ..... nothing unusual in that you say.

Well, he was carrying a UPVC window frame, again, nothing odd about that.

What tickled me was that this frame was obviously too big to go in his van, so he'd got this big square frame, perched across the top of his front bumper, it then ran up each side of the bonnet and sat on the door mirrors, then across the roof above the windscreen.

And how had he held it on?

It was parcel taped to the mirrors....

Genius  :D :D Looked like he'd driven through it and got tangled up!  :D