What did you see today that made you laugh?

Marky's trailer in the scratch building what a heap of @@@@  :D :D :D :D

Right thats it... I'm pressing the report to moderator button  >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

What's wrong with my trailer then fart face  >:(???

And what about the draw bar any weight on that and it'll end up like a banana  :D :D :D

Oh I see  :-[:D :D :D

Anyway... what's wrong with Banana's  ??? - some of my best friends are bananas  >:(

That is a proper Springer. Enthusiastic, highly curious, senses beyond the imaginable, trained to the sound of a lead pellet falling into a maize field.. . . a nose to sniff out a fart in a fart gas factory. .. .

. . . . and yet thick as sh1t!! Just like ours!  :D :D

You missed out eating anything and everything disgusting and emitting noxious gases Tris :D :D

That video is actually part two of the feather-gate affair, just uploading part one at the minute which is just as amusing :D :D

Heard a duck quacking in the village while walking the dog. 

There she was sat on a pile of trunk sections from a fallen oak in front of a barn proclaiming territorial rights. There is no standing water anywhere near as the village pond is half a mile away as a duck flies and is empy anyway because two 4x4 drivers thought it would be fun to drive back and forth through it one evening  and destroyed the bottom. 

I hope she is not laying eggs as the rats will doubtless get the young.

Heard a duck quacking in the village while walking the dog. 

There she was sat on a pile of trunk sections from a fallen oak in front of a barn proclaiming territorial rights. There is no standing water anywhere near as the village pond is half a mile away as a duck flies and is empy anyway because two 4x4 drivers thought it would be fun to drive back and forth through it one evening  and destroyed the bottom. 

I hope she is not laying eggs as the rats will doubtless get the young.

Idiots, people like that give all off roaders bad names  >:( >:(::) ::)::)

Idiots, people like that give all off roaders bad names  >:( >:(::) ::)::)

They were only off-road insofar as the pond is on the edge of a proper road on a large triangle of grass.  It is actually private property but the pond was designated by the owner as "for the benefit of the residents".  The also smashed the field gate and part of the hedge behind the pond.

just got confirmation from FTF that my xmas raffle payment went through :D :D :D :D ::)

Thank you for your order no: 081231-095901-3235 placed on Dec 31 2008, 09:59 AM

The transaction has now been processed, payment has been taken successfully and your item(s) will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity.

If you have requested to pick the order up, please email us on info@farmtoysforum.com to arrange collection.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D