What did you see today that made you laugh?

been working down perranporth today moving cables for the council as the bridge has to be demolished and rebuilt, weight limits  or something, loads of road closed signs up, diversion signs the works, yet still 4 people decided that the sat navs they were following were correct and chose to drive past that lot, then claim that they were not out, one woman(asda delivery driver) got well arsey with the 2 council guys as the sat nav said the house was only 1/2 a mile up the road, and she was going through, despite half the width of the single width road bridge being missing, other half will be gone tommorrow now our cables have moved, her face when the council guy showed her the bridge was a peach, reversed back at a fair rate of knots, hitting the bank 3 times, one tore a nice gouge out of the side of the box to

why do people thin ksat nav is god?? 

Harry had a bath tonight, i was supervising, some bubbles appeared, well you can guess the rest! :D :D :D :D

You cant beat a good jacuzzi......... ;)

My laugh for today was this evening at the hospital,sitting in the waiting area with countless other people, fairly quiet, kept hearing a "meaow...meaow" about once every 90 seconds.Everyone kept looking at everyone,...you know how it is,...thinking "what bugger is taking the p*ss",......this went on for about twenty minutes until two of us got a bearing on where it was coming from.

Directly above my seat,..looking through the ventilation grille, was a bloody cat... :of

Would have loved to stay and see the outcome,....was quite funny seeing one manager phoning a superior then another ,and so on,......when I left there were about ten different senior managers scratching their heads over what to do about it.

One chair, a phillips screwdriver and a bedsheet would have done the trick......... ;)

After Massey Boy and his Dad got Flossie the grey fergie going they had a long discussion about the amount of exhaust coming out of the exhaust pipe - then they noticed it was also coming out of the bottom end of the pipe too and decided that she needed a new exhaust.

Then, as they were both coughing with the amount of smoke coming out, they both realised they had not put the choke back in! They then proceeded to blame each other!!! ::)

working out lapford in north devon, sat at our box working away, when the pole beside us suddenly moved?????? looked up the road, nothing there?? as we are looking the poles move again 

mmmmmm we thinks, few secs more they go again, this time with a bit more movement, ,this carrys on for about 1 min until round the corner of the lane comes a nh tm150 with quickie laoder on and a 5 furrow kv plough, in the up position, old fella driving,flat cap and filthy nh overalls, no front weights so the things tail heavy, and its also not got the plough in the transport position, hes come alone the lane with the 5th furrow sticking out the side by a good 2ft? and in doing so clouted all our poles along the nearside of the lane, me thinks its going to cost him, as we stopped him and got his details, after pointing out what hes done,

"aint paying  for that boy" was his constant reply in a hellish broad devon accent ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

our pole manager came out this afternoon, and 9 poles need replacing from him, all have a lovely gouge out of one side making them unsafe to climb now

pretty sure his top board looked a bit bent to truth be known

well i got called out to work last night

on my way home in the early hrs got flaged down by a policeman  and he asked me if i could put my driveing lights to the back for his car so the ats man could see

the patrol car had hit a deep pot hole and wrecked the front wheel and burst the back one  :P

coluldnt happen to a nicer car

noticed today all the pot holes in that area were beening filled