What did you see today that made you laugh?

duh.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lordy Lordy what the ell.......the 3 chaps to the right of the boss must come from dorkinshire :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marky:  Is that pork pie over there  :P ...lads?

Sean:  Oi, got one in me pocket ;D !

Tri:  Where I can't see :'( ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  ok ok back to my side of the pond :-*

• 4 weeks later...

parents kitchen: only half removed the old one, floor is supposed to be being laid next week, my mother is yet to decide what size/ type of stone tile she wants, yet to empty the remaining cupboards, dad and i haven't even started on the utility room or downstairs toilet (being redone in the same style at the same time), BUT my mother wants to go and look at under unit lighting this afternoon and drawer/cupboard handles, when the units aren't going in for 3 weeks...  :laugh: 

priorities? pwwwwtthhhhhh  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

What made me laugh today was driving past some big posh estate just around the Cambridge area and seeing some big old bloke sitting out side the gates with no shirt on, Freezing to death , Reading a book and yelling wheres me shirts . Oh hang on maybe it was the good Lord Ferguson ;):laugh::)

>:( oi Robert ... That's you off my favourites list now... You might have pulled over and offered me your jumper or something  :'(

:D :D :D :'(

Sorry Mark

I was reading your post late last night and could not resist putting that up :) . just shows we all have a good sense of Humor world wide ;) .

Have you found your shirts yet or are they still A.W.O.L. If  not I hope you get some sense on it real quick :) .

Regards Robert

:D :D  .. well Robert... you'll be pleased to hear that I am now 'Marky more shirts' .... I am currently sitting here in my new pink and white stripe  :P:-*;D  and boy oh boy do I look a sight for sore eyes  :-*:-* :-*  .. I'm worried I may get mobbed by the ladies if I go out without my jumper on  :P:angel:

I'm glad we can have a chuckle on both sides on the pond too... more glad when it's at someone elses expense obviously  :D :D :D;D  .. can we pick on Sean for a while now please  :P

Sorry Mark

I was reading your post late last night and could not resist putting that up :) . just shows we all have a good sense of Humor world wide ;) .

Have you found your shirts yet or are they still A.W.O.L. If  not I hope you get some sense on it real quick :) .

Regards Robert

Absent WithOut (S)leeve!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was rubbish, wasn't it?!!  :laugh: :laugh: ::)

A friend today. We were in our lesson and he decided to do his sheep/goat noise. the look of concentration on his face made me laugh but when he was halfway through, our new head walked in. He is quite strict and everyone thought he was going to moan at the boy, but his face split into a grin and he said it was the best impersionation he had ever heard.