What did you see today that made you laugh?

That is shocking... hitting a bridge is usually a matter of inches but this bloke has ballsed it up by a good three feet or more for chuffs sake!!!!! What an absolute idiot. The height of his load isn't even the problem here either, he'd not have made it even if he was running empty as the level crossing route for HGV's is like, a mere few metres away - where your mate took the photo from infact!!

Honestly, what an A grade pillock!

• Like 1

That bridge is one of the most bashed in England, its only got a 9ft clearance under it, I won't even take my Discovery under it as it'll remove the CB aerial off the roof! I think its quite an impressive effort by the driver, you have to ask what he was thinking to do that. For once I agree with your comments Mr Hobbit, it feels so wrong to do so too ;D ;D

Its the bridge just outside Standen's place as anyone who knows the area will have probably already guessed.

Nope, when he said a truck had hit the bridge I thought he meant a small 3.5 or 7.5t one not a bleeding great artic full of straw, the drivers IQ must be equal to or lower than the number of wheels on his rig ;D ;D

I echo all the previous comments - what a plonker!

Mind you there is a road bridge in Andover that looks to be (and is) 13' or more when approaching from the north but it is over a fairly steep hill so the reality is it is only 11' on the south side. We have had a bus jammed underneath that when a relief driver from outside the area thought it was on his route! Fortunately nobody was injured.

a workmate of mine today decided he knew everything about everything and tried to fit a old airhorn, removed from a tractor? badge on it said same, to one of our cabling lorrys as the driver wanted more "noise" when he gets carved up. after a fairly long discussion about the diffrence between a tractor 12v system ,and the lorrys system, he was adimate that the horn would be fine, and poo poo'd my facts, and went ahead and fitted it (took him 3 hrs mind when he should have been working ::) ) all went well for the first 1 secondtest hit, however once he knew it worked? he pressed the horn proper que a comedy wiltering horn to whimper noise follwed by a bit of smoke and then flames from it, lots of racing round and the water hose from the kitchen being pulled off to get water rapidly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: like a 12v horn was ever going to work on a 24v system ,even the laptop chargers have special convertors on them , just as this all happend our boss arrived, which made my day, as the fella well known for over engineering stuff and taking to long, and there he is trying to explain the front of the lorry missing, and a burt object hanging off the chassis

• Like 2

just watching the pointless cleb special, strictly dancing lot, had a anagram round for summer olympic locations, answer 5 was bejing in some form, however chelsea Healey decided and made a huge fuss that it was belgium, but its not got a l in it, but its 100% belgium ???? mmm sometime wonder how these people actually become famous to be honest

just watching the pointless cleb special, strictly dancing lot, had a anagram round for summer olympic locations, answer 5 was bejing in some form, however chelsea Healey decided and made a huge fuss that it was belgium, but its not got a l in it, but its 100% belgium ???? mmm sometime wonder how these people actually become famous to be honest

Yeah, the letters were set out as , GIN JIBE (Beijing), but she said Belgium!!!

It makes you wander how Chelsea Healey remembers to breath!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a Savannah queen (Cat) in season, and apart from the diabolical noise she makes; she spotted one of our female Bengal cross cats (Disney) who looks identical to the stud male (Louis) she was mated with for her last litter. No matter how amorous she got with our Disney; nothing seemed to work. I'm not sure if cats have a memory for mating partners, but we are sure she thought Diz was Louis.

The new labourer at work trying to move a empty skip with my forklift, so after laughing at him for 5 minutes as he tried to get the forks under it, me and Connel pushed it to where it was ment to go, don't think he like us anymore