What did you see today that made you laugh?

Re: What did you see today that made you laugh?     This. I was late in today so Leo, who is doing the same run as me had to move my lorry out of his way. I got up to South Cerney to get loaded 06.50 just as he was leaving to go up to Hulland to tip and reload to come back to South Cerney. I left after getting loaded a good 40mins after him. I also had to stop for another 15mins to fuel up. Aswell as all this, my lorry is 3 or 4mph slower than his. . . . . . I passed him on the underpass on the A446 just as he was joining it from the A5 because he went M42 then Tamworth on the A5. I went M42 then A446. Bricked it all the way up the A38 watching him close me down but I lost him in the traffic near Derby. Don't you just love things like that when they go your way?!! Result!!

Nice Tris.. I NEVER have luck like that  :'( :'(

The conversation I just had with the Bigalow about a bloke he worked with at Gregory's!!

golden showers tris ?

actually  passing thomas the tank engine going north on the M5 last night  ! HA! get that then bertie the bus !!! :D :D :D :D

oh a day of pure heaven eh jas, will you be deleting this post after 5 mins just incase she comes on?

Been like it since Saturday night, no need to delete the post either..... She can't shout!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Been like it since Saturday night, no need to delete the post either..... She can't shout!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are one brave man Doc P  :o :o - I just hope it doesn't all backfire on you mate  :D :D :D

Do they have their own insurance company like Pensioners Plus or something?

I could just see Marky & Barry in a Ford Galaxy all pimped up  :D :D

Silver racers... bloody cheek... What me and Barry get up to in our own Galaxy GT GXL de-luxe v8 turbo is up to us thank you  >:(

You are one brave man Doc P  :o :o - I just hope it doesn't all backfire on you mate  :D :D :DSilver racers... bloody cheek... What me and Barry get up to in our own Galaxy GT GXL de-luxe v8 turbo is up to us thank you  >:(

>:( >:( yeah thats right handsome you tell him  ;):D :D

a scania topline & low loader carrying three merlo telehandlers broken down across south fields roundabout on A303 ilminster , poor bloke had to get a copper to steer the scania round , while being towed by one of the merlo's  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

the big ***** in a pink shirt at my mothers wedding do last night, refusing to allow us to sit down after hoofing us out of the resturant, despite having booked/ reserved some seats for after, was told exactlly where to go, and nearly lamped by one person( may have been me,can't remember) ,stormed of in tears after the bird in charge over ruled him, didn't see him all night after that ,big poof