What did you see today that made you laugh?

Mrs BGU has a Virgin party tonight! I told her she wouldn't find many of those around here, but apparently it's to do with jewellery!! :D :D

Any way I have been banished to the kitchen and made barman! Mrs BGU said at least it will keep you off the computer!

No way dragged the broadband lead out to the kitchen and used her laptop. FTF we are still here!!! :D :D :D :D

thats using your noggin! :D :D :D :D

Traci's Dad. He was telling me how last monday they went through departures at Bristol airport for a flight up to Scotland, all was going well untill security blared out across the boarding lounge gate "Who owns this bag?" to which Traci's Mum said "That's yours!!!!" .. .

Terry was fencing the week before. ..

The whole airport fell in to silence when the same booming voice blurted out "Why has your coat got a pocket full of four inch nails in it, Sir?!"

What I would have done to have been there!!!

Traci's Dad. He was telling me how last monday they went through departures at Bristol airport for a flight up to Scotland, all was going well untill security blared out across the boarding lounge gate "Who owns this bag?" to which Traci's Mum said "That's yours!!!!" .. .

Terry was fencing the week before. ..

The whole airport fell in to silence when the same booming voice blurted out "Why has your coat got a pocket full of four inch nails in it, Sir?!"

What I would have done to have been there!!!

:D :D :D :D

Was looking through the pictures on my cab phone today and had to bluetooth them to mine to show you lot :D :D

My company sold two Komatsu 13ton diggers last year and we were told that an Irish truck was coming to get them and take them back to Ireland ::) ::)

Imagine our supprise when he turned up with a truck already on his lowloader :o :o

But he got them on and took them home :o :o :o :o

post-96-132638677742_thumb.jpg

Looks better from this angle hey ::) ::)::) ::)::)

He said it was a Saturday and the Police and Vosa don't pay overtime :D :D :D

Not even marker boards or anything on the back of the jibs. That sort of thing really annoys me and in my opinion people like that should not be allowed on the road.

Not even marker boards or anything on the back of the jibs. That sort of thing really annoys me and in my opinion people like that should not be allowed on the road.

No no it's fine. ... .  .  he has a dirty old hi-viz jacket tied on the pipe on the dipper!!  ::):D