What did you see today that made you laugh?

Well I really don't know what to say William... but I reckon the Jag and big house in the country helped ;D  And this may well make you laugh further... my hubby was 22 years older than me too... kinda runs in the family I guess ;D

aren't you  due a  toy boy now then Mandy. ;D

Er... I rest my case Me Lud...

;D

And I HATE football... although... If I was David Beckham I would cancel playing in an England game for you Mandy.... sounds to me like you speak from experience there... You are not kidding when you say SOMEONE cancelled a date with you because of a football match  :o :o

How rude  :(

A Mate of mine is a security guard that goes around the car parks locking them up at night, so when I left work at 10 tonight, he was getting ready to lock the car park gates and there was an old bill car in there, he said give them 5 minutes, so I sat with him for 5 mins, then he locked the gate and said, well they'll be paying ?70 to get that out later  :D :D :D :D :D Then he drove off!!!!

What is it with you guys... no matter how many times we tell you it's quality and not quantity you still worry about it >:(

:D :D :D

When I was at school, we had a rhyme about ...........you know...............thingies,  :-[:-[

It went like this..............

Short and thick, does the trick,

But does not please the ladies,

Long and thin, goes right in,

And that's what brings the babies.  ;D:D :D ;)

Quarter of a mile ahead, coming towards me, is a MAN 8x4 with hooklift body. He is indicating to turn right, but he moves onto the hardshoulder on the left and slows down. VanHool Coach behind him disregards the indicator and pulls out to overtake (on a continuous white line) just as the truck swings back out to turn right into a narrow road - he had moved to the left to give himself swing room.

The coach missed him by less than 6 inches.

The stupidity of some of the muppets out there on our roads just makes me laugh sometimes!  ::)

Quarter of a mile ahead, coming towards me, is a MAN 8x4 with hooklift body. He is indicating to turn right, but he moves onto the hardshoulder on the left and slows down. VanHool Coach behind him disregards the indicator and pulls out to overtake (on a continuous white line) just as the truck swings back out to turn right into a narrow road - he had moved to the left to give himself swing room.

The coach missed him by less than 6 inches.

The stupidity of some of the muppets out there on our roads just makes me laugh sometimes!  ::)

Makes me want to cry.  :'(  Complete nutters behind the wheel and so impatient!

When I was at school, we had a rhyme about ...........you know...............thingies,  :-[:-[

And that's what brings the babies.   ;D:D :D ;)

William... you remember far too much :D

been out for  a lunch at work, on the way back, we managed to get some supergule into the seat belt bracket of the middel seat on the van, guy sat in clunk click, off we went 20 mins later you should have seen the look on his face when he couldnt get it open again, spent 5 mins trying with all his might in the end he pulled the whole belt out and somehow wriggled himself out from the underside, me and the other guy by then had fallen over wetting ourselfs with laughter,

And that's what brings the babies.   ;D:D :D ;)

ours went  " short n thick does the trick long and thin goes too far in !!"

regional differences

oh and a nice lady once told me...... no use hittin the back if it doesnt touch the sides

I`m saying nowt other than to say ,I think I was at the back of the queue when they were given out  :( But have so far , note the so far !!! had no complaints ! :-[

hope that passes the censors! :o

ours went  " short n thick does the trick long and thin goes too far in !!"

regional differences

oh and a nice lady once told me...... no use hittin the back if it doesnt touch the sides

I`m saying nowt other than to say ,I think I was at the back of the queue when they were given out  :( But have so far , note the so far !!! had no complaints ! :-[

hope that passes the censors! :o

By the sounds of things it will never pass your belly button  :D :D :D