What did you see today that made you laugh?

hes in the picture that i cant post  ::)  :D tipical  :D how do you change the file from a bitmap to a jpg  ???

open it up and save it as a jpeg (in photoshop, paintshop etc.), or upload to photobucket and link it ;)

Mandy having a puncture on her car and not realising cause she Had the radio up to loud  ::) ::)::) women drivers hey  :D :D :D

women!!!!.....wouldnt surprise me though, seen it a few times  :D :D :D :D

Mandy having a puncture on her car and not realising cause she Had the radio up to loud  ::) ::)::) women drivers hey  :D :D :D

Well... what can I say :-[  In my defence I didn't actually drive more than 500 yds from home before realising ::)

And then there's the stress of three jobs, dating a younger man, and being pulled up in front of everyone to demonstrate the Asda Chant at my induction yesterday :-[:-[ :-[:-[

I am just not having a good week :D

Oh Yeah - that is sexist.

Saw a car, driven by a man with a back wheel wobbling very badly and obviously hanging on by 2 nuts instead of 4 a couple of cars ahead at a roundabout.  He disappeared at speed into the back roads before I could move off.  Doubt if I could have stopped him in any case.  He MUST have felt that wobble and I bet he felt the bump when the wheel came off.

Actually I was not laughing.