What did you see today that made you laugh?

A clever chap at an auction this morning, bought a vintage Tong potato riddle with a mind to adapting it to grade logs, nothing unusual there but when it came to getting it home we all stood around watching with interest as he backed up to it with his car, opened the boot and then lifted the intake elevator up and dumped it in there, he then tied the whole lot down to the tow bar........he got all of 50 yards before there was a loud bang as it bounced out of the boot and hit the earth.......he had intended on towing it 4 miles like that :o:D :D :D :D :D :D

This quote from Simon M  :D :D :D :D

Trying to open the back splash plate on a slurry tanker that got blocked with stones and didn't shut the gate down properly and got covered form head to toe in brown stuff  >:( >:(>:(

Shut up you lot  >:( >:(

Anyway what made me laugh was my mates MF having a flat tyre when we started this morning turned out to be a split rim on the front where the bog standard weld had cracked and its only just done 4000 hrs but my old 3140 and case 956xl kept dogging on all day with no trouble perhaps a 2000 gal tanker was to much for a 6270  :D :D

Two boys trying to put a old claas jag onto a low loader. At first they drove it on gently, didn't work. The header hit the ramps. He reversed it off and the other boy said go as hard as you can.. So he did, he drove at the ramps and it went up further but the header got caught again. But because he had gone so hard, the wheels were of the ground so he could reverse off.. He was stuck  :D :D :D :D :D :D

got on the train today, noticed a guys top said cambs service engineers or something and he was asleep with his music on, anyway, i expected him to get off the train at Cambridge so i could get his seat....he didnt, thought he may wake up at Royston...he didnt......well train stopped at Kings Cross an hour later and he was still asleep :D :D :D, everyone got off.....not sure what happened to him after that :D :D ::)