What did you see today that made you laugh?

YOU SEEN HOW WET IT GOT THIS YEAR

How else would you want to clear bales in a boggy field :D;D:D;D

...jeepers,   push into a load of hardcore/soil/anything firm and it would fold it back under....way too flimsy for that pushing behind it.     :o

exactly Nigel, can see what Scott said, but really, would anyone fit that to a cat???? its not the most maneuverable tractor for yard duty's is it :D :D

exactly Nigel, can see what Scott said, but really, would anyone fit that to a cat???? its not the most maneuverable tractor for yard duty's is it :D :D

Depends which way you look at it sean, it can move on the spot and turn tighter then any other tractor :D :D :D just be a bit tight n some barns

you lucky .........., we havent had a drop  :'( :'( :'(

Unlucky, we got more coming tonight hopefully  ;D anhter thing that made me laugh, i dont know wether anyone just saw it on the one show? They were in a place called Tipi valley in the 'middle of nowher' i live right next door to it, like a mile  ::)  :D it shows it to be a lovely place, but its really full of people who want to escape the police or grow drugs  :-\