ToyTrac 2012 Sunday 14th Oct

Valley Axe Man

this all sound like a breath of fresh air and just what these shows need a big kick up the bum to generate more interest than the usual,,, hum drum,,i will be there also bring a bit of colour in to your live ,,,more than willing to donate some thing as a prize ;)

this all sound like a breath of fresh air and just what these shows need a big kick up the bum to generate more interest than the usual,,, hum drum,,i will be there also bring a bit of colour in to your live ,,,more than willing to donate some thing as a prize ;)

That would be brilliant if you could :-*

Just an update on the diorama competition. UTS have offered a prize of any model up to £35 in value 'off the table'. We also have Trophies and rosettes to fourth place in all categories. Not forgetting that Britains, Brushwood and HLT are donating prizes.

And it's not too late to enter. PM me if you're still wavering... and I'll sort out your entry for you :)

Edited by Lady Ferguson

Harry is looking forward to this, been going on about it for weeks now since i told him!. Mandy he still remembers Fraser and the little man he gave him.....sure he'll be hassling him this time as well! ;D::)

Keep saying I will, Paul. Just never seem to get round toing through the arduous process of listing it all on here or eBay though. Dads attic needs emptying and I don't want to fill mine up with a load of stuff I neither need it really want.

Keep saying I will, Paul. Just never seem to get round toing through the arduous process of listing it all on here or eBay though. Dads attic needs emptying and I don't want to fill mine up with a load of stuff I neither need it really want.

what models are we talking here tris?