What did you buy at Toytrac 2012

tractortim

well i only popped in quickly as i unfortunatly had some other stuff to attend to this morning so i bought

a PDC 699 conversion kit from PDC

a nodet pneumatic spreader and bomford superflow from Udimore

and a couple of sets of decals from 132farming models

a huard 4furrow plough from Karen at farmmodels

i thought this was the best ever toytrac eventhough i didn't spend long enough there

Those bits will be forever brought up in conversation to make sure you cherish them...... and make sure you both know how let down, forgotten and hurt I feel..... :'(

I got quite a pleasing haul without going over the top.

Kieth Paice Farm Models post hole borer

Unboxed Britains 6600

Unboxed Britains 7600

Universal Hobbies weathered TW-25 and chisel plough set.

MIMB Britains:

Kidd roller

Salop cattle trailer

Chafer sprayer

MF 30 seed drill

Unimog breakdown truck

Set of round bales

Pretty pleased with that little lot :)

• Like 1

UH MF 3085 conversion

MarGe gen 2 ford 7610

replicagri huard 3f plough

from mandy i got a few bits: sheep handling system, 3000 bricks ready for the new layout, 12ft gate, plenty of sheep netting fence, sheep drench, sheep dog, grass flock, grass tufts and some maple trees

cracking show though i must say, i have plenty of photos to upload so be patient with me as it might take a while, i may just upload them to my photography page on Facebook as it will be faster and easier .

something different, but something i have done in the past for ash tree, been tracking it for a while now and ben finally said he would sell it so i can hopefully finish it off, just need to check through what i have left, plus what bens sold me to make sure i have enough, which i think i do to finish it off

something different, but something i have done in the past for ash tree, been tracking it for a while now and ben finally said he would sell it so i can hopefully finish it off, just need to check through what i have left, plus what bens sold me to make sure i have enough, which i think i do to finish it off

so your not going to say then mate?

so your not going to say then mate?

will get a pic or two tommorrow mate, its in the boot at the back of the drive so i cant get it out right now, wifes off early tommorrow and after my 4.30 start i am in need of a lie in ,totaly forgot to remove it before i parked up

My buys from Toytrac were.......

A couple of brews........ :laugh: :laugh:

No seriously.....

Norev's Claas Jag 690 (grass header version) & a Marge 7610 gen 2 2wd courtesy of Barry ;)

A Marge 7610 gen 2 4wd, & a pair of HLT tractor drivers off Mandy and Fraser,

A Doe 180 and a Bamfords wuffler of Ken Davies,

and not forgetting a handful of literature off Stephen Moate,

All in a happy day of hunting :)

Edited by Valley Axe Man

some intresting buys there

for paul now my buy from mr holmes , a product called scaloox, sadly now no longer made, have been tracking this from ben for a while now with one aim, to finish the last missing part of ash tree farm, and indeed one whole side, pics in the ash tree farm topic in a mo, approx 4/5 sets from ben, some in a pre started building and out house

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg