The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

Guest tedroosevelt21

local outfit to me AGRIVERT  ran some five wheeler borsch then gators then some 4 wheeler articulated gators. Norfolk contractor  Fearnleys use to operate trike big A for fertiliser and lime and had a 4wheeler rigid chassis Big A with Bonhill spreader box for chicken muck.

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

charlie,its an audi estate, actually a vans  a good description thinking about it ;D;D;D

Sean there is also a van well I think thats the word :-[ and a dodgy pick up on order too >:D

I cannot wait to look through all those landy's and those custom build jobs Charlie

2 hours ago, Udimore said:

Sean there is also a van well I think thats the word :-[ and a dodgy pick up on order too >:D

I cannot wait to look through all those landy's and those custom build jobs Charlie

I do hope its a ford and its in blue >:D

8 hours ago, Udimore said:

Me too Barry, it will be the first time I've seen most of it!

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Fantastic Charlie, love the fc's in particular, have you any more info on them?

Evening Martin, yes I've got original leaflets here somewhere which tells all about them, I'll try and dig them out and put them on here. 

7 hours ago, watermill said:Evening Martin, yes I've got original leaflets here somewhere which tells all about them, I'll try and dig them out and put them on here. 

Is that sales brochures for the real machine? I have one for the 1174 fc with some great photos in of it doing various tasks. Are your forward controll models all built by the same person? 

14 hours ago, watermill said:

Thanks Justin, makes a change form the Britains 66 and dumper.

The casting on the 6600 caught my eye Charlie .. Don't seem to be the usual Britains or others seem to use the UH 5000 casting also. Looks like a DBP model altered . Very interesting model as are others . ;)

Archived