The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Those Fords are beauty's .. The weeks trailers are nice also .. To be honest everything there looks the biz !!;)

Thanks Justin, cracking work from Mr Reeve. Hard to beat.

the weeks trailers are 3 oaks, I remember using these corn carting in school holidays 

19 hours ago, Mike R said:

Charlie you have a fantastic collection which is worth  a tidy some, what model is  the ford with the loader on it.

are you going to Toytrac next week ? Mike

Hi Mike,

The loader tractor is 7610. lovely model

Unfortunately no, too busy at the moment which is a shame.

14 hours ago, alf aphid said:

What's the jd Combine in the background and who made the 3545 zetor?

lovely collection!

Hi Alistair

The combine is a 985, I remember when the farm next to us at home bought a brand new one in 1980 (I think 1980!)

MFM did the Zetor.

1 hour ago, watermill said:

Hi Alistair

The combine is a 985, I remember when the farm next to us at home bought a brand new one in 1980 (I think 1980!)

MFM did the Zetor.

Ah thanks Charlie, I take it it's a scratch build ? Would love to see pics of it. Zetor is a cracker, I had one for a bit (real one!) sold it to Czech, would be nice to get the model  

Thanks alastair 

3 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Ah thanks Charlie, I take it it's a scratch build ? Would love to see pics of it. Zetor is a cracker, I had one for a bit (real one!) sold it to Czech, would be nice to get the model  

Thanks alastair 

Hi Alistair - pictures of the 985

4 hours ago, watermill said:

Hi Alistair - pictures of the 985

Thanks Charlie, that's lovely! I too had one working around me as a kid. It's a build I've been considering doing but need to get a bit more practice on the simple stuff!! Thanks again. 

20 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Thanks Charlie, that's lovely! I too had one working around me as a kid. It's a build I've been considering doing but need to get a bit more practice on the simple stuff!! Thanks again. 

Glad you like it Alistair, have you seen the 1085 on here a few pages back?

12 minutes ago, britainstoys.nl said:

The half moon herald box:wub:, very nice model also the figure's. 

good evening, it is lovely isn't it, I wish I could find more of these items. The garden models in boxes are great as well.

Archived