watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Udimore said:

One word .....

GIT 

Loving those as you well know

Do I spy some Tracked Marshalls in the shelf below. SCALEdowns? Didn't know you owned those babies 

Your taste is quite good really :wub:

Morning mate, you do indeed, I need to get the ploughs on them and get them in display cases really. Love the TM’s

17 hours ago, Kirely said:

Can you give me some information on the harrow please?

Morning, I’m afraid I don’t know a huge amount about it, as far as I know it was a one off build, some other members may be able to correct me? I bought it attached to the tractor as it is now 

mum not sure if DBP built it or it maybe Scaledown?

sorry I can’t be of much more help

On 1/12/2019 at 5:38 PM, chris.watson said:

Stunning mate, just stunning.;)

Thanks Chris, can’t wait to display them properly but it all takes up so much space doesn’t it

you going to make it to Spalding this April?

3 hours ago, watermill said:

Thanks Chris, can’t wait to display them properly but it all takes up so much space doesn’t it

i seem to remember keith pace?plaice ,something like that , doing some of those a few years back, same guy i got my scaledown plough conversion from, have always kicked myself for not getting a set as i have not seen him at a show since 

If you take a look in my thread “GPS collection” you can see my DBP harrow, also on a County. They look near identical, so I’d assume it to be a DBP. I know Dave had all the parts to make them, but they were very time consuming and delicate to assemble, so I don’t think so many got done in the end. Of course, I could be wrong!

5 hours ago, watermill said:

Not sure mate, will have to see what happens. We are getting married in May after 16 years together, and it’s eating into my model budget......we are at 21k so far:(

21 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Not sure mate, will have to see what happens. We are getting married in May after 16 years together, and it’s eating into my model budget......we are at 21k so far:(

now youll have to come so we can celibrate  everything at once :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived