The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well weirdos I cannot express how amazing Charlie's collection is.

I spent a good 4 hours yesterday dribbling over probably the best collection I have ever seen.

This includes every Britains farm model ever produced, autoway series, all the gift sets, all the extras like the flowers, horse stuff etc

Then he had all of the UH, Schuco, Weise, replicagri newer stuff

Then he has the DBP's MAP's, Brian Normans, one off scratchbuilds from all sorts including an@lboys PDC old crop sprayers MB trac conversions.

Everything and I mean everything is more or less MIB including the sleeves still being on, trade boxes etc

Simply stunning and a real credit to him..

I got home and loged straight into ebay to see what I could find :-*

A credit to his wallet too by the sound of it! :of :of ;)

yes thats the plan, all out in one largish room, will have some more pictures to put up soon, some other nive old stuff!

The MAP models are great by the way, anyone out there who is thinking about it - just go for it, buy one! They are stunning. Had the 4240s and 4440 next to one another last night and you just cant stop looking at them, fine fine models. Took me back a few years!

yes thats the plan, all out in one largish room, will have some more pictures to put up soon, some other nive old stuff!

The MAP models are great by the way, anyone out there who is thinking about it - just go for it, buy one! They are stunning. Had the 4240s and 4440 next to one another last night and you just cant stop looking at them, fine fine models. Took me back a few years!

i have the 4240s and the 4440 charlie, and i coudnt agree more, simply stunning.i have also got the 2wd 3140 and a 6910 and 7810 are on order from bazzzaa.

we have been waiitng a long time for good 70's and 80's JD's too, its about time isnt it! all we need MAP to do now is some 2140's, 2850's, and perhaps some 21's and 31's with OPU cabs. That would be great.

All good stuff!!

we have been waiitng a long time for good 70's and 80's JD's too, its about time isnt it! all we need MAP to do now is some 2140's, 2850's, and perhaps some 21's and 31's with OPU cabs. That would be great.

All good stuff!!

a map 2850 and 3350 are well overdue, especially the 3350. i cant understand why all these 70's, 80's and early 90's deeres arn't being made by britains, they would sell like hot cakes. they are producing great case and international tractors from this era now and have started very well with the fords, they obviously have the license from deere as they are making the modern stuff, i wish they would see the potential for these era jd's and get their act together.

a map 2850 and 3350 are well overdue, especially the 3350. i cant understand why all these 70's, 80's and early 90's deeres arn't being made by britains, they would sell like hot cakes. they are producing great case and international tractors from this era now and have started very well with the fords, they obviously have the license from deere as they are making the modern stuff, i wish they would see the potential for these era jd's and get their act together.

You never know whats around the corner lads next year!!! ;)

indeed, Britains at last are producing some great models again, the IH's and case's are good, however the MAP standard is spoiling us with detail, just not with price. There are so many outstanding greats from the 70's and 80's, bring it on i say, good implements too!!!

• 2 months later...

wow thats some collection you have there charlie them fords are fantastic and those landys are brill and another collector near me as well i am from tenterden and looking at your profile pic you are involved with the agri bussiness as well

Hi Steve,

thanks for your message, yes another Kent man is good!

i went to school in Tenterden. small world.

we are in the agri / waste industry, we do all the southern water sludge cake job, and papar sludge and compost etc etc. if you see any yellow rigid bulker tippers around thats us.

Hi Charlie,Shaun here from near Blackpool.Been looking at your collection and very nice indeed.I have been putting some of my pictures on here as well.Go under my sons name stevestoys.Lots more to put on soon.Hope to catch up with you all one day.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived