The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

Well its taken some time Tris, Britains is all i used to play with as a child, for a couple of years as a teenager other things took over - like girls and then a car! But at 18 i realized why i loved it so much and started again, firstly buying up new stuff in toy shops. But then came the internet and of course ebay, which like a lot of other i guess helped fill in some gaps. I have managed to buy a huge boxed amount of Britains on ebay going back to the 50's. Including figures, animals etc.

I think ive got most of the boxed sets, all the individual models, although proabaly not all colour options. I now buy all new 1/32 releases from everyone bar siku (apart from their ltd ed's or specials). Collection runs into the 1000's i guess. im now 41 so that gives you an idea how long ive been an addict.

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck.!! :of Thats one of the best collections ive seen in quiet a while. You have some very rare Britains & some fine convos. Loving that DBP Gold County also. Where have you been all along. There was a topic started on the forum recently= What is the most valuable model in your collection. ? Would would have to give alot of tought for that one!! ;D Keep those pics rolling Charlie. ;):)

Hi Paul,

I wondered when someone may recognise their handy work! Thats what happens when buying from e bay i reckon, there must be a lot of convos in my collection that will be recognised by their creators!!!

that isnt the one i done charlie,but i thought it was at first glance

Christ on a bike, I think this is just begging to be featured in Model Farmer! Wouldn't mind a nose around your place...

At night.......

When you're away........

:D :D

I will bring the torch and bags Tris ha ha! you can have the Fords and ill have the Masseys. ;D

Well said Joe..thumbnails are not the way to go in my opinion. I appreciate photobucket takes time to load but I do it in the background whether I'm at home at work or away else where on business or pleasure. Once on there it is far better for the viewer to see and also saves space on Andy's FTF server.

Well weirdos I cannot express how amazing Charlie's collection is.

I spent a good 4 hours yesterday dribbling over probably the best collection I have ever seen.

This includes every Britains farm model ever produced, autoway series, all the gift sets, all the extras like the flowers, horse stuff etc

Then he had all of the UH, Schuco, Weise, replicagri newer stuff

Then he has the DBP's MAP's, Brian Normans, one off scratchbuilds from all sorts including an@lboys PDC old crop sprayers MB trac conversions.

Everything and I mean everything is more or less MIB including the sleeves still being on, trade boxes etc

Simply stunning and a real credit to him..

I got home and loged straight into ebay to see what I could find :-*

Archived