Wiking 2013

AJH

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could do with a definitive list of what Lexions are made and available, ie, model number, quantity, tracks or tyres etc

Surprised at you Barry,I thought this would have been the first place to look for that information,of course this is all Claas self propelled, :-[ http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/models/search/claas/all-manufacturers/1-32/self-propelled.html

Regards

Joe.

So let me get this right...there were 1000 100 years of Class versions for the show? I thought there were meant to be 4000 total 780's with tracks...are you saying all of these have gone? I realise there is a (pointless if you ask me) 770 wheeled version out next year. And if the non 100 years version has sold out why haven't the profiteers put any on eBay yet?

Hold your horses Joe, the fist 1000 off the 4000 have painted 100 years off harvers on there side panels, so there are still 4000. And yes next year wheel version, i know **** happens

well arno seems to think theres more standard versions on tracks joe , and hes pretty clued up on stuff 

There are coming 6 types off the lexion.

Silver lexion TT V1200 limited on 100   Sold Out

green lexion TT V1200 limited on 1000 (100 century Edition) Sold Out

green lexion TT V1200 limited on 3000 Allready available

green lexion tyre V1200  first half year of 2014

end off 2014

green lexion TT Conspeed 8-75 limited 2000

green lexion tyre Conspeed 8-75

Thanks Arno - I thought that was the case.  Hopefully the 780 will appear on the Claas site shortly - or if I miss it, I hope they make the track unit available as a spare so it can go onto the standard model!

Struggling to keep up with all the goings on as I'm in Australia on holiday, having a look now and then on the iPhone!!

As long as I can get a 780TT and a 770 I'm happy, not bothered about the rip-off editions!

There are coming 6 types off the lexion.

Silver lexion TT V1200 limited on 100   Sold Out

green lexion TT V1200 limited on 1000 (100 century Edition) Sold Out

green lexion TT V1200 limited on 3000 Allready available

green lexion tyre V1200  first half year of 2014

end off 2014

green lexion TT Conspeed 8-75 limited 2000

green lexion tyre Conspeed 8-75

Nice one Arno, just what I wanted, thank you for posting :)

That's one of the 3,000 780TTs, not one of the 1,000 780TTs with the 100 years hologram thingy.

Do we really have to wait until the END of 2014 for the Conspeed Lexions? Seems a long time!

Still, added up my spendings in the last three weeks on Lexions - really frightening.  ???  :of

Which ones did you get in the end then Malc? Did you snag the silver one? Am getting confused now as to whether they sold out 1000 or 3000 or 4000 of the green one!!

Still can't see why they are releasing a wheeled version, though I suppose having identical models with just a different number might put collectors off?

Models in the last few weeks...

Bruder 780TT

Siku Lexion 770TT (silver) 100 Years model

Siku Blackline 770TT

UH Tucano 450 Tier 4i

Green Wiking 780TT

Given up on getting a silver Wiking 780, they are going for silly money. Want the Wiking Conspeed one though, and the 1/87 versions too when they are on general release! 

/malc.

Got my 780 with 100 year decal and think its one of the best ever models simply stunning the small details are amazing. Will get the 770 when its out for sure.

I agree - love the way the reel moves in and out and up and down... still would liked to see the hinges painted though! ;)

/m.

I got mine from agrartoy.de, pre-ordered before Agritechnica. €169 for the Lexion 780 and €104 for the Tucano 450 - or £142 and £87 respectively.

Was surprised to get a Lexion with the 100 Year decals on though, thought I'd be towards the back of the queue for those. :)

/m.

The 780 was on the Claas site earlier - but is now showing as not available, however, looking on Agrar-toy they are able to supply it in December:

http://www.modelshop24-landmaschinenmodelle.de/Agrartoy-p3717h655s656-Agritechnica-Modell-Claas-Lexi.html

I imagine they must have had a number of them, and perhaps are waiting for the balance of the stock to come in - on the Claas site, despite saying not available, you can still add to the basket.

Incidentally, the HO/1:87 scale version is also available now (30 euro).

Finally - proof that 770's are available without tracks!

http://forum.grostracteurspassion.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40605&start=680#p1383985

The Lexion 780 is indeed a lovely model. It must be the best combine model ever build to date by any mainstream manufacturer. It beats the UH New Holland CR9090 and previous Lexion attempts. Wiking now the best overall model manufacturer? I think so. As Malc says the hinges and also the grain tank isnt fully closed sadly but there you are!

I got two Lexion 780s at the show on Tuesday and both have 100 yr decals on the side. Funnily the box says limited to 3000 and not 1000? They probably couldn't be bothered to have a new box produced or just stuck them in with the rest as a surprise? If so: a) Are there 1000 decal'd ones and 2000 not or B) are there 4000 total and 1000 with plus 3000 without.

That 770 has a v1050 header and seeing as the 770 is direct replacement for old 600 and many of them were on wheels with 35ft headers its nothing rare.............................40ft cutterbars on wheels are fine if you have billiard table fields, if you have hills you must have the stability of tracks for a v1200.

And what do you mean Neils "grain tank doesn't completely close"?   

Archived