Wiking 2013

AJH

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks Wiking's general quality is dropping a bit? That John Deere for example, painted on lights? no painted/marked wheel nuts? a seemingly bland and detail-less interior? huge door hinges?

What does everyoe else think?

This was all discussed weeks ago, http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/topic/20109-wiking-to-replace-siku-in-132-market/?hl=%2Bsiku+%2Breplace+%2Bwiking

Regards

Joe.

We can clearly see whats happened now with Wiking and Siku.......................Wiking have down specced a notch to UH levels but vastly increased their output of new models.........................Siku have all but dropped 1/32 and appear to have put all their weight behind the Wiking brand in this sector...........Im OK with it :)

Ive upgraded my two 6210Rs bought earlier this month and will do the same if needs be in the future.

Mind you its a bit annoying that the 6125 front links fold in but the 6210s dont :-

I know of two mate ones a class the other a jd , class ones certainly not this model , it's a older version , to be honest on a hill most this way seem to cut / bale across the hill rather than with it and if that's to steep they usally big/ small rectangular bale it instead . Good idea mind may have saved that Elo guy in Devon last year if someone had used something like that

Oh I know that mate I was not talking about them becoming more like Siku, I'm talking about these recent models. They are no where near as basic as Siku yet nor as cheap I imagine!

Thanks Arno for uploading all these new release photos  ;)

I really like the front grill on that Valtra that shows off the engine detail just like the real thing,also likeing the deere,baler and trailers,I wonder what prices will be

The Krampe looks ace and the first one has the silage sides so it can double up for grain and maize, just hope it gets released by July....................looking again Im wondering if those silage sides can be removed?  It looks like it.

The JD6125 is clearly a better model than the 6210!!  I had to do a fair bit of work on the 6210s wheels, axles to get them looking right but that 6125 will only need its wheels painted and front lights sorted.

I can see a gap between the sides at the end corners,  doesnt really matter if their removable as im having one to go behind 939 regardless :)

Over kill isn't it BG?  A 724 woul;d pull it no sweat

It's only a 16 tonner, so a 313, 415 or 516 would be more than enough for it.

Or a Ford 7810.

Archived