7 furrow plough (nearly there)

glad you got it finished SL how did you manage to fix the two together in the end ? It looks really smart in blue , does the end touch the floor when it turns over ? mine seems to be ok on the massey 82 & the fendt 930 but it's very close .

nice plough  :)

thinking of a tim toy red flotation tyre as lemkins have that type on big ploughs (maybe a little to big)

mjb, pinned/glued then braced with brass angle, not 100% square 3rd furrow a little high, not bad for first attempt (and last!) painting mouldboards makes it look better. your end result looks perfect, didnt you fancy painting it into a well known livery?

thinking of a tim toy red flotation tyre as lemkins have that type on big ploughs (maybe a little to big)

mjb, pinned/glued then braced with brass angle, not 100% square 3rd furrow a little high, not bad for first attempt (and last!) painting mouldboards makes it look better. your end result looks perfect, didnt you fancy painting it into a well known livery?

What about the smaller one that they fit to the side tipping trailer.  ;)

i may at some time, but i think along the same lines as F-P, the interest is in the actual conversion painting / spraying is something i'll do if i really have to. i may do the GFW lime spreader as everyone thinks it should be in red KRM colours , but i'm happy the way the plough is ,that & i still got another MIB gassner ,so effectively i got a pair .

looks good , a job well done .

• 1 month later...