Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

42762 britains jcb fastrac 3230,due october,did i miss this,or has it been listed in this topic? i have seen 2 listings now,same catalogue number but now seen the model is a 8230?

Jesus,brillant...I love the fastrac's and i hope they put more effert into it than the last few they made..

She will look will with one of the them they are bringing out next year!!!

My local dealer told me that the announced plough (No 42901) was cancelled weeks ago :   

Can anyone confirm that? I hope we´ll see a decent one soon. It´s dissapointing to have new operating metal hitches on the tractors – but just old fashioned or even non fitting implements to lift up ...

My local dealer told me that the announced plough (No 42901) was cancelled weeks ago :   

Can anyone confirm that? I hope we´ll see a decent one soon. It´s dissapointing to have new operating metal hitches on the tractors – but just old fashioned or even non fitting implements to lift up ...

I was talking to britains rep yesterday and he sure that it coming out this year.

got a reply direct from jcb,nobody had the answer on here,

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your email and sorry for the delay in response at this end - eventually your request found the right person!

I confirm that Britains will be releasing a new 3230 Tier4 interim model in 1:32nd scale later this year. We have just signed off the final decorated sample! This joins other new releases this year including the great new 550-80 Loadall (available July) and Vintage 3c Mark 3. Other new releases are lined up next year including a Midi Excavator. I'm not sure where the 8230 reference comes from to be honest - it may be a mistake.

Great job Paul.

I was talking to the Britains rep on Wednesday last and he said the fastrac was coming,We had just got to the bit in conversation about model nymber and i went into bad coverage!!!and could hear him

got a reply direct from jcb,nobody had the answer on here,

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your email and sorry for the delay in response at this end - eventually your request found the right person!

I confirm that Britains will be releasing a new 3230 Tier4 interim model in 1:32nd scale later this year. We have just signed off the final decorated sample! This joins other new releases this year including the great new 550-80 Loadall (available July) and Vintage 3c Mark 3. Other new releases are lined up next year including a Midi Excavator. I'm not sure where the 8230 reference comes from to be honest - it may be a mistake.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived