Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my Massey 6600 from agritechnica. Wheels need adjusting as do the beacons but over all it's not to bad. Apart from the chassis, should it be grey or black?

I got my from the germen MF-Shop.

I think it is nice.

But the bonnet ist unfortunately not lacquered.

Hi 

In town tonight and looking for a present for my nephew(and start him off on the models).Picked up a Britains set: JD6210R  with JD900 Baler .Its the 1.32 scale and not the Big Farmer.

Googled it and can't find anything on it.Paid €24.99 for it which seems like a bargain. Looked for another one but this was the last one - Anyone else come across this and is this the right price??

F

Hi 

In town tonight and looking for a present for my nephew(and start him off on the models).Picked up a Britains set: JD6210R  with JD900 Baler .Its the 1.32 scale and not the Big Farmer.

Googled it and can't find anything on it.Paid €24.99 for it which seems like a bargain. Looked for another one but this was the last one - Anyone else come across this and is this the right price??

F

They have them in Smyths Toys in Cork City for the same price.  Doing a bit of xmas shopping last weekend & tought I was seeing things when I came across the box set.  Still did not dip the hand in the wallet tough. 

Justy 46   nice to know im not the only tight so & so about ha ha! ;D

Era I said to myself ,Ive got a Schuco JD 7810 on the way from herself for XMAS fingers crossed & space in the display cabinet is getting tight. If they are still on offer after Xmas , i may pick up that Britains JD bailer set along with one of the NC tankers. But Id be only buying it for the sake of the offer price. What I really want to pick up from Britains is a JD 3650!!! which is on my to get list! ;)  

Only buy what you really want  mate ,  no good having a house full just cos they was cheap ::) & Mrs 46 may buy a new handbag rather then that nice 7810   in the xmas sale  better be  good id say :-X

Archived