Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

I have had a look through the list in Model Farmer of the Britains 2013 releases for the 1st and 2nd quarters and i have to say the Ford tw's sound interesting, but more John Deeres and New Hollands a little dissapointed, hopefully better news in the secondhalf of the year.

tractorman314.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different scales :)

1:32

Ford TW10, TW20, TW30

John Deere 9560T,6150R, 6125R with loader,

New Holland T6.165, T7.220

42872 JCB 550-80 loadall

Slurry tanker (Fieldside)and (Roadside) whatever that means!!!!

Chickens

Round green bales

Buck rake and slurry tanker

1:16

42873 JCB 550-80 loadall

Radio controlled JD 6150R

Land Rover, trailer and skidsteer set

I am pleased to hear about the TW...and my hope for a 9000RT has also been answered so am pleased with the list from my own point of view...can see that it might not be the news everyone had hoped for though

Seems Britains are also rerealeasing a few tractors from the good old days over the past few years when it comes to Fords,but also giving a few more various versions from the range. Typical being the Ford 5000 first then the 6600 last year & now a TW-20. Britains gave us these years ago. Anybody notice that little pattern. We might have a 7710 in 2014. :laugh:

Some very interesting items there! I can safely say a fair few of the new releases will make their way to the collection.

Personally i think Britains are doing a great job delivering a good range for all.

I do like the fact they are re-releasing old favourites and the balance between new and old is spot on.

Look forward to seeing some pictures. ;

not much that excites me there,loadall should be good as the tm310 is a good model.

I hope the nh's are new tooling but doubt they will be as the real range was only technical and decal updates from the t7060 and ts135a,maybe new rear hitches.

Barry,roadside (ferry) tanker should have the additional swinging boom so it can fill the field spreader over a hedge.

not much that excites me there,loadall should be good as the tm310 is a good model.

I hope the nh's are new tooling but doubt they will be as the real range was only technical and decal updates from the t7060 and ts135a,maybe new rear hitches.

Barry,roadside (ferry) tanker should have the additional swinging boom so it can fill the field spreader over a hedge.

i think your spot on there jamie,ts 135a,t7060, t 165?,hope im wrong

Seems Britains are also rerealeasing a few tractors from the good old days over the past few years when it comes to Fords,but also giving a few more various versions from the range. Typical being the Ford 5000 first then the 6600 last year & now a TW-20. Britains gave us these years ago. Anybody notice that little pattern. We might have a 7710 in 2014. :laugh:

Justy I hope the first thing you do when you get a TW-20 is compare it to the old TW-20 to show just how inaccurate it was!

i will be interested in the new loadall,please britains/tomy, wack some mirrors on it please and a tow hitch

The few I have driven have had their mirrors wacked off or twisted (the nearside ones seem to suffer especially!)

Justy I hope the first thing you do when you get a TW-20 is compare it to the old TW-20 to show just how inaccurate it was!

Different times then lad. Britains have alot more competition these days. They were toys ,not models. But still something to have in the collection & id take it over the ERTL version anyday.

great news, looking forward to a decent TW-range from Britains, hope they get them right like the 6600 from this year! One of the few models i did add to the collection.

also interesting to see the slurry tanker and buckrake, finally some implements to hitch onto them tractors :D

and the chickens might be a nice addition for those that have diorama's

so overall i think they are making a lot of progress on what they are offering now and listening to us customers!

Archived